Windows 10: My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...

Discus and support My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on something else on my computer. Computer keeps asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JillEischer, Dec 24, 2018.

1. My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...

My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on something else on my computer.

Computer keeps asking me to Reboot, since Malware is taking too long to start. Any thoughts? (I chose Windows Settings as a topic, because none of the other subjects listed in this "ask a question" section appeared to be correct. Sorry if I did not choose wisely on that!)

:)

JillEischer, Dec 24, 2018

2. Malwarebytes anti-exploit free

Thanks. I did, but didn't find anything like my problem which may be related to Windows updates.

The software you suggest, I take it, is a direct alternative to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

John Bentley Robinson, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Malwarebytes anti-exploit free

Hi again Bruce.

I tried to uninstall MBAE from Control Panel and to make sure it had all gone I downloaded Revo Uninstaller as you suggested. When I ran it, though, MBAE did not appear in the list that appeared (although MB AntiMalware did). Also, nothing comes up in
    Cortana now and I haven't had any messages about MBAE not running, so I perhaps I can assume that it has all gone.

I thought I'd try HitmanPro Alert, as suggested earlier, but I'll hang on for a while to see if I get any suggestions from the Malwarebytes forum.

Hopefully, in the meantime and not having any 'anti-exploit' protection I'll be fairly safe.

4. My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...

Malwarebytes anti-exploit free

Thanks Bruce. I'll have a look tomorrow.

As it happens, I have just had a look in Task Manager which listed MB as running, but that it is 32-bit (whereas my computer is 64-bit). Since I just opened my browser to write this, however, it has disappeared and I received the "Malwarebytes
    Anti-Exploit Protection is not started. The Anti-Exploit process will be terminated." message.

I wonder whether the software being for 32-bit systems is causing the problem.

I have looked again online for a MB option for 64-bit systems is available, but none of the download sites I found states 64-bit or 32-bit. Perhaps there is only the one option.

Thema:

My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on...

1. My MalwareBytes Anti Exploit appears to have quit working after Windows Rep worked on... - Similar Threads - MalwareBytes Anti Exploit

2. Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.: I was doing fine today as normal on my computer and shut it off to go to work. Usual stuff I would do.When I got home I turned on my computer and suddenly Malwarebytes stopped an exploit attack when I got onto my main desktop. I am a little concerned that this exploit may...
  3. Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.: I was doing fine today as normal on my computer and shut it off to go to work. Usual stuff I would do.When I got home I turned on my computer and suddenly Malwarebytes stopped an exploit attack when I got onto my main desktop. I am a little concerned that this exploit may...
  4. My passwords have quit working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My passwords have quit working.: My passwords have quit working. I have tried changing it but to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-passwords-have-quit-working/00a047bc-9d09-42f8-b977-7d108fcdacd7
  5. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: How to add an exclusions-list in Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit ? Program keeps finding the same items , which I have to exclude after every scan ! Would be much easier if we could add an exclusions-list............. Im sure more people are using this software , so appreciate...
  6. EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?

EMET or Malwarebytes Anti exploit?: Just wondering what people are using for Windows 10? Apparently EMET can be easily exploited in Windows 10 and MB Anti exploit is recommended over it. Any opinions on this? Does the premium version of Anti exploit allow you to secure 3rd party apps as EMET is able to? 64470
  7. Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?

Can Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit run on Windows 10?: I tried to run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit on my Windows 10, several times, and it will not start. Anyone else have this problem? See image. [img] 87263
  8. Does Malware Anti Exploit work with Microsoft Edge?

Does Malware Anti Exploit work with Microsoft Edge?: Title says it all. Malwarebytes web site does not mention Edge? Attachment 103743 I have done research and it seems MBAE may function with Edge. Can somebody confirm either way? 65428
  9. Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit

Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit: At the moment I'm using Bitdefender anti virus and Malwarebytes anti malware. Would it be advantageous to install the above program. I'm not sure I fully understand what this program is trying to do. I have read the description on their web site but I must admit it's a bit...
  10. Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit: Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.12 Build 68 19 April 2018 ***Download page*** Protection: Protection against exploit-driven Process Hollowing attack Usability: Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) Compliant Compatible with Windows...