Windows 10: My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?

Discus and support My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32? I believe part of it lost during Windows 10 upload or update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnAmbagis, Jan 2, 2020.

1. My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?

My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32? I believe part of it lost during Windows 10 upload or update

:)

JohnAmbagis, Jan 2, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jan 2, 2020
  3. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Jan 2, 2020
  4. torre Win User

My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?

torre, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32?

1. My McAfee security scan will not complete due to C:\Windows\System32? - Similar Threads - McAfee security scan

2. Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete: I have stuck on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete over 6 hours. I am hesitant to turn off the computer because I don't have any backup. What can I do?...
  3. Security scan not completing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security scan not completing: The weekly security scan never completes. I have to use task manger to 'End task'. Monthly report say's 'no files scanned'. I've tried the turn it off and turn it on again and that made no difference....
  4. Security Essentials Quick Scan will not complete

Security Essentials Quick Scan will not complete: How do I fix this, it just keeps spinning. I have Windows 10S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-essentials-quick-scan-will-not-complete/80a3e010-8eed-4fa1-b4df-29ff171d08af
  5. Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”: So I ran a chkdsk on my m.2 ssd because i was told to do so because some of the files on my ssd were corrupted, I started the chkdsk and not even 5 minutes after the reboot, it says “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”, idk if I should turn it off, or just let...
  6. McAfee scanning

McAfee scanning: Hello. I cant get my McAfee to stop continuously scanning. I x out and it starts up again. I manually set the scan time and it just keeps restarting to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-scanning/e8c5f192-5888-4050-9222-5465673cd6d5
  7. how to completely remove mcAfee

how to completely remove mcAfee: So I have a sorta newish laptop that came with McAfee. I thought I uninstalled it but looking in the task manager: [ATTACH] It's still there. I type in the Windows search: [ATTACH] When going to "uninstall" it takes me to programs and McAfee isn't on there at all. When...
  8. McAfee Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    McAfee Scan: After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-scan/6c6a8417-e796-4c87-b380-bb1873757fd2
  9. McAfee security

McAfee security: Can someone please provide me with the tool to erase all of McAfee security again,as I have lost it. 33398
  10. Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK: When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward...