Windows 10: My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

Discus and support My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day. I have a problem with my laptop. When I switched it on it keeps turning on and off. It only shows the Mecer logo then shuts down. The num... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Boitumelo Kgwatlhe, May 1, 2023.

1. My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

Good day. I have a problem with my laptop. When I switched it on it keeps turning on and off. It only shows the Mecer logo then shuts down. The num lock LED light flashes when I tried to turn it off. It does not turn off. I use a Mecer CA14D01.

:)

Boitumelo Kgwatlhe, May 1, 2023

2. Mecer laptop ran into a problem

Hi Minie did you somehow find the solution to this problem, I am experiencing the same with my Mecer laptop and I'm hopeless. Please help

Anelisa Mzanywa-Gogwana, May 1, 2023
  3. Mecer laptop ran into a problem

Dear Whom it may concern!

I hope all!

My Mecer laptop keep on reporting that my device rsn into problem and then it report that it will restart itself. Preparing for automatic repair. Who do I resolve this issue?

Best regards

Thulani

THULANI BALOYI, May 1, 2023
  4. Minie_202 Win User

My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

Mecer laptop ran into a problem

Greetings, I was trying to reset my laptop but it keeps on restarting over and over the stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE keeps appearing Mecer laptop cant open... which button should I press to help me have access to advanced options

Minie_202, May 1, 2023
Thema:

My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

1. My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup. - Similar Threads - Mecer CA14D01 laptop

2. Mecer smart laptop ca14d01 lte immediate black acreen after pressing power on please help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mecer smart laptop ca14d01 lte immediate black acreen after pressing power on please help...: Mecer smart laptop ca14d01 lte immediate black acreen after pressing power on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mecer-smart-laptop-ca14d01-lte-immediate-black/79daa99a-99cd-44dc-a01d-267ffcd59dc2
  3. My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.: Good day. I have a problem with my laptop. When I switched it on it keeps turning on and off. It only shows the Mecer logo then shuts down. The num lock LED light flashes when I tried to turn it off. It does not turn off. I use a Mecer CA14D01....
  4. My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.: Good day. I have a problem with my laptop. When I switched it on it keeps turning on and off. It only shows the Mecer logo then shuts down. The num lock LED light flashes when I tried to turn it off. It does not turn off. I use a Mecer CA14D01....
  5. Mecer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mecer laptop: I have a mecer notebook z140c it turns on and from there all the buttons are not working I even took it to MUSTEK in Midrand only to be told that they can't fix it imagine buying a Toyota car then when u take it to the garage they tell u they can't fix it I'm disappointed...
  6. Mecer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mecer laptop: I have a mecer notebook z140c it turns on and from there all the buttons are not working I even took it to MUSTEK in Midrand only to be told that they can't fix it imagine buying a Toyota car then when u take it to the garage they tell u they can't fix it I'm disappointed...
  7. Mecer laptop

8. Mecer laptop ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mecer laptop ran into a problem: Greetings, I was trying to reset my laptop but it keeps on restarting over and over the stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE keeps appearing Mecer laptop cant open... which button should I press to help me have access to advanced options...
  9. Mecer laptop ran into a problem

Mecer laptop ran into a problem: Greetings, I was trying to reset my laptop but it keeps on restarting over and over the stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE keeps appearing Mecer laptop cant open... which button should I press to help me have access to advanced options...
  10. Mecer laptop ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging