Windows 10: My Mechanical Keyboard

Discus and support My Mechanical Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I seem to have been having trouble using my mechanical keyboard Ducky one 2 mini for the longest. I have tried everything. I have tried looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skrrrrtrrt, May 21, 2022.

1. My Mechanical Keyboard

Hello I seem to have been having trouble using my mechanical keyboard Ducky one 2 mini for the longest. I have tried everything. I have tried looking for the drivers online to update them couldnt find them. I'm stuck at a point where I know it isnt broken but I cant get around error code 43. Here is all the information please someone help me it was a birthday present.https://gyazo.com/3989be46665b74c05c250829c22106f8https://gyazo.com/3f04a178144a75d41d9e9c410523d97eDevice USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&4a9e079&0&3 was configured. Driver Name: usb.inf Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8

:)

Skrrrrtrrt, May 21, 2022

2. Sexy Mechanical Keyboard Thread

looking for a white mechanical keyboard..... any good suggestions?

ensabrenoir, May 21, 2022
  3. TIGR Win User
  4. Delta6326 Win User

My Mechanical Keyboard

Sexy Mechanical Keyboard Thread

I have never had a mechanical keyboard any suggestions on what type to get?(Key color)
    I currently have a Saitek Eclipse II, and I like the sounds and feel.

I really want to get the ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro.

Delta6326, May 21, 2022
Thema:

My Mechanical Keyboard

1. My Mechanical Keyboard - Similar Threads - Mechanical Keyboard

2. keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard: I have this problem where I double input under some scenarios but not others. It sort of looks like "aabbcc" when I type "abc"The keyboard works find in browsers and most programs like microsoft word, or even control panel, but double inputs in:The windows search barThe...
  3. keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard double input with both mechanical keyboard and onscreen keyboard: I have this problem where I double input under some scenarios but not others. It sort of looks like "aabbcc" when I type "abc"The keyboard works find in browsers and most programs like microsoft word, or even control panel, but double inputs in:The windows search barThe...
  4. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...: I purchased an external mechanical keyboard to use with my new laptop, so as to prevent early damage to laptop keys and touchpad, and ensure that they last longer throughout the laptop's life. I've decided to use them at home 80% of the time while engaging the built-ins when...
  5. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...: I purchased an external mechanical keyboard to use with my new laptop, so as to prevent early damage to laptop keys and touchpad, and ensure that they last longer throughout the laptop's life. I've decided to use them at home 80% of the time while engaging the built-ins when...
  6. I use an external mechanical keyboard with my laptop on a regular basis. Would this affect...

7. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...: i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again...
  8. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...: i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again...
  9. My mechanical keyboard only works if I touch the CPU. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mechanical keyboard only works if I touch the CPU. How can I fix this?: I browse the internet for answers but nothing fixed my problem. What should I do? Could this be a grounding issue? Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mechanical-keyboard-only-works-if-i-touch-the/46ace02f-8905-4422-b0ad-7eb8e164c3fa
  10. My mechanical keyboard only works if I touch the CPU. How can I fix this?

My mechanical keyboard only works if I touch the CPU. How can I fix this?: I browse the internet for answers but nothing fixed my problem. What should I do? Could this be a grounding issue? Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mechanical-keyboard-only-works-if-i-touch-the/46ace02f-8905-4422-b0ad-7eb8e164c3fa