Windows 10: My media libraries?

Discus and support My media libraries? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am an enthusiastic user of the Win10 app "My Media Libraries" and wanted to ask if anyone has any idea how long films are available there for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kilianfragtnach, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My media libraries?

I am an enthusiastic user of the Win10 app "My Media Libraries" and wanted to ask if anyone has any idea how long films are available there for viewing? Longer than in the media libraries of the stations on their homepages?

THANK YOU!

:)

Kilianfragtnach, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 10, 2020
  4. My media libraries?

Windows Media Player in Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest you to try this method and check for the issue.

Run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter
    and check, if the issue persists.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key” on your keyboard.

b. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

c. Now select Programs in the search option.

d. Under Media Player, select Windows Media Player Settings
    to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

My media libraries?

1. My media libraries? - Similar Threads - media libraries

2. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  3. how to reinstall music to my windows media player library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall music to my windows media player library: I have lost a lot of music from my windows media player old rock & roll , they are listed, but a dialog box appears and says files lost or missing from library. question: if they are listed, why can't I play them? there is a lot of great R&R I am missing...
  4. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  5. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  6. Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...: I have over 11,000 tracks all ripped from cds that I bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-has-suddenly-listed-my-entire/46e92b48-339d-41c6-be28-51a37ff38072
  7. Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...

Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...: I have over 11,000 tracks all ripped from cds that I bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-has-suddenly-listed-my-entire/46e92b48-339d-41c6-be28-51a37ff38072
  8. Windows Media Player has suddenly listed my entire music library as unknown. It was fine...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. anybody know how to fix a corrupted media player library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody know how to fix a corrupted media player library?: im on windows 11 , and I permanently spoofed 2-3 months ago , due to a faulty ban, after that perm spoof, my media player hasnt been working, it dosent play videos at all, nothing, i get an error saying “ we couldnt play this video”video name”.mp4 try again in a bit. after...
  10. anybody know how to fix a corrupted media player library?

anybody know how to fix a corrupted media player library?: im on windows 11 , and I permanently spoofed 2-3 months ago , due to a faulty ban, after that perm spoof, my media player hasnt been working, it dosent play videos at all, nothing, i get an error saying “ we couldnt play this video”video name”.mp4 try again in a bit. after...