Windows 10: My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything

Discus and support My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me I'm using this laptop for almost 6 months and I notice that it became slower[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IraFerrer1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything

Can someone help me I'm using this laptop for almost 6 months and I notice that it became slower My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything 131f16af-757f-4399-9753-25ed2c8a7123?upload=true.png

:)

IraFerrer1, Jan 20, 2021

2. STACK PLAYER REMOVAL

Follow the steps here.

Remove "Ads by Stack Player" adware (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jan 20, 2021
  3. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything

1. My memory is stack in 50% even though I'm not doing anything - Similar Threads - memory stack 50%

2. Microsoft Edge Installer using a ton of resources even though I'm not installing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Installer using a ton of resources even though I'm not installing anything: Today my PC was extremely slow when I turned it on so I opened the task manager, and saw that this process called "Microsoft Edge Installer" is using a lot of resources, so I terminate it. But then "Microsoft Edge Update" is using a lot of resources, so I terminate it too....
  3. Microsoft Edge Installer using a ton of resources even though I'm not installing anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Installer using a ton of resources even though I'm not installing anything: Today my PC was extremely slow when I turned it on so I opened the task manager, and saw that this process called "Microsoft Edge Installer" is using a lot of resources, so I terminate it. But then "Microsoft Edge Update" is using a lot of resources, so I terminate it too....
  4. Microsoft Edge Installer using a ton of resources even though I'm not installing anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot leave family even though I'm doing everything right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave family even though I'm doing everything right: To start with, yes I have several community questions on this exact topic and none of the linked instructions work. Please read my full explanation.1. When I try to remove my child from my Family Group, I am told "Ask the family organizer who granted [my child] consent to...
  6. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  7. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  8. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Administor error even though I'm administor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administor error even though I'm administor?: Hello there, here's the problem. I want to install the driver for a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I always get an error message that an "administor blocked the app". The settings of the user account control are already adjusted downwards and the tip " Then open the path...
  10. Access issues (EVEN THOUGH I'M THE OWNER...)

in Windows 10 Support
    Access issues (EVEN THOUGH I'M THE OWNER...): I'm beyond frustrated with this crap. But here it goes. I'm TRYING to delete my steam directory on my games partition on my SSD because it's not working properly and I want to just delete it and start fresh (since the only game in it is fallout 4). When I try to delete it,...