Windows 10: My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why

Discus and support My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Electro_Mite [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Electro_Mite, Jul 10, 2020.

1. My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why

/u/Electro_Mite, Jul 10, 2020
  2. bentrader Win User

How can I mute my mic from desktop

I have no mic icon or means to mute from desktop. I don't understand why there are keys and icons for speakers but no way to mute or adjust mic. I have heard of third party down loads that will allow this but I don't trust third party software. Any suggestions?

bentrader, Aug 4, 2020
  3. bentrader Win User
    How can I mute my mic from desktop

Thanks, this may be a quicker way to get to control panel controls but I am looking for some way to adjust and mute when on a conference call or talking to some one over internet. I don't know why Microsoft can't make a mic mute like they do for speakers.

bentrader, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Deneasha Win User

My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why

Windows 10 Muting Mic

Ever since the update 3 weeks ago for some odd reason windows 10 keeps muting my mic... I have followed steps to fix the problem.. I also took it in to have drivers updated etc have a tune up and they couldnt get it to stop muting... Need help

Deneasha, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why

1. My mic alaways randomly mutes itself, I don't know why - Similar Threads - mic alaways randomly

2. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  3. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  4. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  6. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why: I think I have a hardware issue spent yesterday updating all my drivers and it crashed upon booting today and my reliability history said hardware issue. These are the last 2 hardware error reports.Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  7. Computer Crashes Randomly And I Don't Know Why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Audio is playing through my mic and I don't know why..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is playing through my mic and I don't know why..: As the title says, my headset is playing audio through the mic, like all my friends talking, games I'm playing, videos I'm watching all of it. And it's playing through Dsicord, and gamechats, even when the mic itself is muted. What do I do? I feel like I've tried everything...
  9. My Mic won’t mute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Mic won’t mute: My headset has a button on the side that I have been using to mute myself during discord calls and such but for the past two days it hasn’t been working. I tried a different headset to see if there was a problem with the headset but I am still having the same issues how can I...
  10. Random Crashing for...I don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing for...I don't know: So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error code"critical_process_died" I tried the restore health command in cmd I also tried "sfc /scannow" I tried updating the windows and updating my GPU...