Windows 10: My mic broke

Discus and support My mic broke in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SO my mic work for 3 sec or so and its stop working. If u say my mic internal was broken. i open setting and go to sound and its say my mic working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichieHongrius, Jan 11, 2021.

1. My mic broke

SO my mic work for 3 sec or so and its stop working. If u say my mic internal was broken. i open setting and go to sound and its say my mic working fine and i find the indicator say it detect my voice. i go to control pane got to sound and its say it work but idk why when i use zoom, discord, skype or other app it doesnt work pls help me. THIS ISNT MY LAPTOP THIS MY FATHER AND HE WILL KILL ME IF HE FIND OUT

:)

RichieHongrius, Jan 11, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 11, 2021
  4. My mic broke

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

My mic broke

1. My mic broke - Similar Threads - mic broke

2. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  3. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  4. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  5. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. WINDOWS CLEAN BOOT BROKE MY MIC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS CLEAN BOOT BROKE MY MIC?: So I couldn't connect to EA Servers. I did a clean boot and successfully connected, but then my USB Device was not detected. That USB device was my mic. So I did anything a regular person would do. Updated audio drivers, updated windows, and restarted my PC... Nothing. It...
  7. troubleshooting my mic broke it.

troubleshooting my mic broke it.: my mic has always been quiet and when talking with my friends my voice has always been quiet for them. i turned the gain and boost all the way to the max but that didn't even help. i don't really know what troubleshoot means but i saw it with the audio and decided to give it...
  8. Windows 10 Update Broke my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Update Broke my mic: Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation it mutes my mic and I need to restart my PC, I found a slight fix but not full, my fix uses software that let's me adjust...
  9. Window's 10 Update broke Mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window's 10 Update broke Mic: Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation it mutes my mic and I need to restart my PC, I found a slight fix but not full, my fix uses software that let's me adjust...
  10. Newest Windows update KB4100347 10/20/2018 Broke USB Headset Mic connection

Newest Windows update KB4100347 10/20/2018 Broke USB Headset Mic connection: I was using a Razer Man o War head set and on Saturday (10/20/2018) my mic stopped working. I thought maybe it was just broken talked with Razer support they couldnt figure it out. They sent me to best buy to get a replacement. I decided to step it up and get the Razer Nari...