Windows 10: My mic doesn't work.

Discus and support My mic doesn't work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After i changed the mic settings in teamviewer, windows doesn't seem to detect mic input. I have tried to change it back in teamviewer but it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Some kind of Windows xp, Aug 15, 2021.

1. My mic doesn't work.

After i changed the mic settings in teamviewer, windows doesn't seem to detect mic input. I have tried to change it back in teamviewer but it still doesn't work. the only place it works is at mic test in discord and at mic in teamviewer. the mic doesn't at calls in discord, so i have to use mic in teamviewer to talk to people.

:)

Some kind of Windows xp, Aug 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My mic doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Aug 15, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

My mic doesn't work.

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

My mic doesn't work.

1. My mic doesn't work. - Similar Threads - mic doesn't

2. Mic doesn't work only on Microsoft related system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic doesn't work only on Microsoft related system: I literally try everything go to the sound setting, update driver, trouble shooting and whatever but whenever I tested it the sound only came out 1% and I can't hear it at all. I test on website and it work fine, I test on discord and it work fine, I test on steam and it work...
  3. Mic doesn't work only on Microsoft related system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn't work only on Microsoft related system: I literally try everything go to the sound setting, update driver, trouble shooting and whatever but whenever I tested it the sound only came out 1% and I can't hear it at all. I test on website and it work fine, I test on discord and it work fine, I test on steam and it work...
  4. My mic doesn't work on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic doesn't work on my computer: On my CLX pc, I've been trying to get my microphone to pick up audio and it hasn't been. There is a slot for both the mic and headphones separately. I thought that might be the problem but I haven't been able to figure it out. My microphone is allowed on all apps. I'm not...
  5. My mic doesn't work on my computer

My mic doesn't work on my computer: On my CLX pc, I've been trying to get my microphone to pick up audio and it hasn't been. There is a slot for both the mic and headphones separately. I thought that might be the problem but I haven't been able to figure it out. My microphone is allowed on all apps. I'm not...
  6. My mic doesn't work on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  8. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  9. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i want to use 2 channel bit on my headphones but it doesn't work while i use my mic.

i want to use 2 channel bit on my headphones but it doesn't work while i use my mic.: i play a couple fps games and its important to have HRTF enabled. so i want to use the i want to use 2 channel bit on my headphones and that works fine. But if i turn on my mic, the audio on my headphones automatically turn to 1 channel. i cant play with sound like that, but...