Windows 10: my mic goes down then comes back up

Discus and support my mic goes down then comes back up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamuelAburu, Feb 2, 2020.

1. my mic goes down then comes back up

hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics and it's not my program because it's the same on other programs although when i record without my mic plugged in it works it's only for that particular port so i went to device manager and when to audio inputs and outputs and discover on the day it started kernel - pnp logged event id 410

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{ea4d26ea-815d-4d32-aae6-8075f820acba} was started.

Driver Name: audioendpoint.inf

Class Guid: {c166523c-fe0c-4a94-a586-f1a80cfbbf3e}

Service:

Lower Filters:

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{ea4d26ea-815d-4d32-aae6-8075f820acba} was configured.

pls help i'm very stressed out i don't know what to do

:)

SamuelAburu, Feb 2, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 2, 2020
  4. my mic goes down then comes back up

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

my mic goes down then comes back up

1. my mic goes down then comes back up - Similar Threads - mic goes down

2. My sound randomly goes up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound randomly goes up and down: My sound randomly goes up and down and my videos randomly pause and un pause. If it helps, I have a surface go.Thx<original title - [What] is happening> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-randomly-goes-up-and-down/c4e1bf02-6e95-4f42-a2a8-fd7b9706e715
  3. My sound randomly goes up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound randomly goes up and down: My sound randomly goes up and down and my videos randomly pause and un pause. If it helps, I have a surface go.Thx<original title - [What] is happening> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-randomly-goes-up-and-down/c4e1bf02-6e95-4f42-a2a8-fd7b9706e715
  4. My laptop screen goes black and comes back on again .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop screen goes black and comes back on again .: My laptop screen goes black while I am browsing net or reading a pdf. There is no cursor visible and I just keep clicking then a small tab appears on the left top corner with the minimize maximize and close button only and now the cursor also becomes visible. The after few...
  5. Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down: Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I've had a pair of Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933 headphones for a while now, maybe 3 years, but I'm not sure. They were a gift. My problem might not, and I dare say probably isn't, of the headphones. Whenever I mute, or unmute the...
  6. Audio goes up and down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio goes up and down: My audio is constantly going up and down It does this on every single device that I use for sound. I have tried uninstalling each device along with checking all of the drivers. I Have tried troubleshooting and it didn't detect anything. I have also tried checking windows...
  7. screen goes black but comes back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  8. kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up: hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics and it's not my program because it's the same on other programs although when i record without my mic plugged in it works it's...
  9. Brightness randomly goes up and back down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness randomly goes up and back down: Hello! Since last weeks, my laptop has this weird issue: It's brightness goes up for a brief second, then goes back to normal settings. I don't think it's hardware because none of my laptop's wires get touched. How can i find out if and which application changes my screen...
  10. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back: Hi there, I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ RAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 960m + Intel HD Graphics 530 2TB HDD + 128GB SSD Windows 10 v1709 x64 Windows is installed on the SSD drive to perform faster, but it seems like it has a...