Windows 10: My mic is not being detected

Discus and support My mic is not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have been getting audio problems on Windows, here's a screenshot of the "Recording" tab, My microphone isn't being detected at all, moreover,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arsha Haryoko, Apr 2, 2021.

1. My mic is not being detected

Hello, i have been getting audio problems on Windows, here's a screenshot of the "Recording" tab,

My microphone isn't being detected at all, moreover, in every app i try such as Zoom, no audio is getting picked up.

My mic is not being detected ebeb3239-7ef8-441d-8807-01c706200e96?upload=true.png

By the way, I have also recently gotten a Virtual Reality device, as you can see in the tab represented by "Headset Microphone" could that be the problem? the green bar is spiking on the, "Headset Microphone" although i unplugged it, as for the Line In, it's where i plugged in my microphone, it was working, mind you, sometime ago before i switched to Linux, and it was still working by the time i switched, now when i come back to praise the lord Bill Gates it has suddenly bugged, why? This is especially frustrating since i haven't done anything since i installed Windows like a day ago.

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

:)

Arsha Haryoko, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

My mic is not being detected

1. My mic is not being detected - Similar Threads - mic being detected

2. HeadSet and mic not being detected in sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HeadSet and mic not being detected in sound: So when I plug in my gaming headset with a mic into the jack the jack is mic and headset together on my windows 11 computer and it does not detect the mic or the headset in Sounds. So now when I plug it in, I can only use the speakers from the computer and the mic in my...
  3. HeadSet and mic not being detected in sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HeadSet and mic not being detected in sound: So when I plug in my gaming headset with a mic into the jack the jack is mic and headset together on my windows 11 computer and it does not detect the mic or the headset in Sounds. So now when I plug it in, I can only use the speakers from the computer and the mic in my...
  4. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yeti blue nano mic is not being detected: hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in my input devices on settings, the tab "audio inputs and outputs" on device manager, and the human interface devices tab. plz...
  5. Headset/Headphone mic not being detected

Headset/Headphone mic not being detected: Hi, I have had this problem for a while: When I plug in my headphone my laptop never detects it as a headphone in fact, doesn't detect it at all, but the sound works just fine, and the mic does not. I've tried using two different functional headphones but both have the same...
  6. Mic's Not Being detected on headsets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic's Not Being detected on headsets: Hi,So Basically the problem is when i plug a headset in it Asks what is plugged in fine, i choose headset but it doesn't add any mic to my recordings tab all I have is Mic Array And Stereo MIX. I've looked at nearly every video and webpage about this but they all tell me to...
  7. New headset mic isn't being detected?

New headset mic isn't being detected?: I had gotten a new headset more specifically, Razer Kraken 7.1 a couple days ago and while I can hear things perfectly through them, whenever I talk, the sound goes through my laptops Acer Aspire 5 Slim microphone and not the headsets. The mic is out and not muted on the...
  8. Earphone mic not being detected

Earphone mic not being detected: Hi, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 with a single audio jack for sound+mic. I have Windows Audio driver because Realtek did not detect my headphones at all. Now I can only see my headphones as an output device but no input device at all but my earphones have a built-in/inline...
  9. Help with headphone mic not being detected?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with headphone mic not being detected?: So I have Sennheiser HD 598 CS headphones that I use with my win10 pc. Back in Feb, I accidentally broke my headphone cable and bought a replacement. I didn't try to use the headset on my computer again until around July. While trying to join a work meeting, I realized the...
  10. 3.5mm mic not being detected

3.5mm mic not being detected: Hi, I am running windows 10 of a gaming PC build, and my headsets mic is bad quality. I have bought a small microphone that connects with a 3.5mm jack. However when I look in the input device settings, it does not seem to show up. Do I need to set up the mic somehow and if so...