Windows 10: My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

Discus and support My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I plug in my mic on my computer that i just used on another computer 20 min ago and i try it and it wont work, I need some help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcoMcityre, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

I plug in my mic on my computer that i just used on another computer 20 min ago and i try it and it wont work, I need some help.

:)

MarcoMcityre, Sep 3, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 3, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 3, 2019
  4. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

1. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast! - Similar Threads - mic working need

2. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  3. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  4. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  5. pls help me, i need it fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me, i need it fast: pls help meeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-i-need-it-fast/435e0fd8-5822-4ada-bf3b-48de94bf9237
  6. Need help with mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with mic: Both Zoom and WebEx calls are not detecting my mic, I checked for every update and tried restarting my PC but nothing has helped, any advice? submitted by /u/gprencipe63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pm2l/need_help_with_mic/
  7. My mic just stoped working I need help no mic on my system works

My mic just stoped working I need help no mic on my system works: So I have foloved tutorials like enabling privacy setting reinstalling drives and stuff nothing works my mic is not picking up any sound submitted by /u/_SaWT_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Help fast okay my audio is not working and my mic is its a dual split so it’s a mic and...

Help fast okay my audio is not working and my mic is its a dual split so it’s a mic and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/decompressi0n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu0pgo/help_fast_okay_my_audio_is_not_working_and_my_mic/
  9. NEED HELP FAST

NEED HELP FAST: Guys so i opened my laptop so i can play. I didnt do anything to it the last time i used it but now i encounter a problem. Everytime i rightlick a folder on desktop the spinning loading icon in the mouse appears and it doesnt stop. I already tried some video tutorials on yt...
  10. Hi, i need HELP fast!

Hi, i need HELP fast!: Started happening with Rainbow six siege, the thing was that i would start a game, and both of my monitors would just go black, and if i had teamspeak, discord, OBS Live open i would get disconnected. So basically i would lose connection and when i join back to teamspeak it...