Windows 10: My mic not working in game chat- GAME CYBER HUNTER

Discus and support My mic not working in game chat- GAME CYBER HUNTER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pls solve my problem my mic not working in any games.. its working good in cortana..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sonu9899, May 4, 2020.

1. sonu9899 Win User

My mic not working in game chat- GAME CYBER HUNTER

Pls solve my problem my mic not working in any games.. its working good in cortana..

:)

sonu9899, May 4, 2020
  2. Dragondog Win User

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, May 4, 2020
  3. G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why the mic on your headset is not working. To properly assist you with this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a different headset and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you having the issue with all of your games and other applications?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, May 4, 2020
  4. torfinnt Win User

Microphone working, but not detected in apps. Not working in game chat

Hello.
    I am brand new in this forum and have been searching for similar problems .

I have 2 different headsets. Steelseries arctis 5 (USB) and a Razor (2X3.5mm jack)
    Platform Windows 10
    Whenever I connect them, they are working for skype calls and you can see them working in the soundbar under Sounds - Recording.

But.. Most of the time when we try to use them for gaming, especially Fortnite. The chat sounds are not working. We can't hear other players, and they can not hear us. Other sounds are working.
    And other days everything works fine..

When we open the "windowsbutton+I" Privacy and Microphone, the allow apps to use mic is on.

Another strange thing is that below where you can normally readout which apps were using the microphones and when they were used is blank. No apps visible. When the chat is working, we can read in the list that they are working and when they was working.

A Quick fix is using discord or skype under gameplay, but this is not the way it is supposed to work. We need help solving this.
    When I plug them in to computer Relatek picks them up right away and asks if it is a mic or headset that is connected when using 3,5mm. It also picks up digital input on the steelseries usb connection.

Kindest regards

torfinnt, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. My mic not working in game chat- GAME CYBER HUNTER - Similar Threads - mic working game

2. Party chat to game chat toggle??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Party chat to game chat toggle??: I’m switching from Xbox to pc and on the Xbox while playing halo infinite you can go to the party and hit the select button to toggle between party chat and game chat. Is there not anything equivalent to that in the Xbox game bar? I’ve searched and searched for a way to do...
  3. Party chat to game chat toggle??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Party chat to game chat toggle??: I’m switching from Xbox to pc and on the Xbox while playing halo infinite you can go to the party and hit the select button to toggle between party chat and game chat. Is there not anything equivalent to that in the Xbox game bar? I’ve searched and searched for a way to do...
  4. Voice Chat does not Work in Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Chat does not Work in Game: I have a 32 gigs of ram and a IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU with an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I have a corsair HS60 pro headset. My drivers are all up to date. I have an ethernet with 100 down. When I'm in a game, I just have the game and discord up. Whenever I am...
  5. Gaming headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming headset mic not working: Hi, I just bought a gaming headset RAZER KRAKEN X and the mic doesn't work. It says that my microphone isn't plugged in even if it is. Underneath it, it says Line in not plugged and sterio mix disabled. I disabled the sterio mix because it was echoing my window...
  6. Voice chat not working in game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Voice chat not working in game bar: I have tried every fix I can find and I am so frustrated with this. Over 4 hours of troubleshooting and nothing. Iphelper service running. After over an hour, teredo looks good in setting. Mic works with every other app. Privacy setting is on and shows the last time that the...
  7. In game chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In game chat: I haven't had access to in-game chat like ever since I got my laptop in 2015 I've tried in Fortnite back when I played that I've tried in GTA 5 where I could type chat but can't talk to my friends in-game and now most annoyingly I can't talk or type in in-game chat on modern...
  8. Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat: Background: I'm trying to get an adequate setup to stream my Xbox to Twitch from my PC without using a physical capture card. I almost have everything I want. So far I've only been streaming COD MW and mostly been playing with friends on Xbox/PC. In this situation, we're...
  9. my mic sounds quiet to the people in my party chat on game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mic sounds quiet to the people in my party chat on game bar: im using my pc runs on windows 10 btw and out of nowhere a few months ago my friends in party chat told me my mic sounds very quiet and my friends can hardly hear me...
  10. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Chat isn't working: Hi all, I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm shown as muted in Halo Wars 2. I'm able to chat successfully via Discord so it's not a microphone issue. Any help would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic not working cyberhunter