Windows 10: My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else

Discus and support My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was recording a YouTube video and went to play it back in film and tv but it doesn’t pick up my mic audio at all yet VLC and even premiere pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gingerwithabeard6988, Mar 24, 2020.

1. My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else

So I was recording a YouTube video and went to play it back in film and tv but it doesn’t pick up my mic audio at all yet VLC and even premiere pro plays it back fine. Is there something I did? It’s not muted I know that

submitted by /u/gingerwithabeard6988
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gingerwithabeard6988, Mar 24, 2020

2. films & tv not playing videos properly

Films & tv not plays videos properly ..

Always video get paused while audio plays properlyplease fix it.

Ved PrakashTiwari, Mar 24, 2020
  3. films & tv app is not playing any video

films & tv app is not playing any video

JAYANTMALLEDA, Mar 24, 2020
  4. My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else

Microsoft Films & TV Not Playing Purchased Content

I've started using Microsoft Films & TV, but I'm not having much luck - When I try to play a purchased movie, the player starts up, but just buffers with the title of the movie in the bottom left corner. After a few minutes of loading, the buffer symbol
    stops and the app freezes. It worked fine for the first 24 hours or so.

I've tried multiple suggested solutions already:

• Resetting the app in Settings.
    • Uninstalling the app using Windows Powershell.
    • Restarting the computer.
    • Wifi off and on (both PC side and at the router).
    Purchases play fine on my Xbox One S, so I can assume the problem is a local one.

Does anyone know what might be wrong? Any help greatly appreciated!

SamBateson, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else

1. My mic sound doesn’t play in film and tv but plays everywhere else - Similar Threads - mic sound doesn’t

2. Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Film and TV app, play other formats right after the other: When in the app, you can go play next or previous video. But if I play my last video in Webm format I can't play other next video that is in Mp4.It only works when selecting all videos, right click and open. Than I can go from Webm to Mp4 without needing to manually scroll...
  3. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  4. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  5. Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4: Films & TV and the Photos app. Both of them wont play any media that it previously was and it is infuriating, every time I am shown the message "Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4" but the file is a mp4 file so I...
  6. Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4

Films & TV app not playing any media. Code 0xc00d36b4: Films & TV and the Photos app. Both of them wont play any media that it previously was and it is infuriating, every time I am shown the message "Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4" but the file is a mp4 file so I...
  7. Headphones playing sounds but not working as Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones playing sounds but not working as Mic: I have a headset and the sound plays through them but when I want to use the mic that come with it, the laptop uses the mic integrated. The headset uses a aux cable not USB, the laptop comes with a function to detec which devices is connected, such as mic, speakers, headset...
  8. Errors playing and downloading films with Film & TV or Movies & TV ... Same app different...

Errors playing and downloading films with Film & TV or Movies & TV ... Same app different...: This is a PC Film & TV issue not an XBox issue. I part watched a film then left it so I could sleep. When I went back to it it would not play. Just remained on a black screen. I tried downloading it, it would not download, stuck on pending then an error. Tried playing a...
  9. error while playing Film & TV and touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error while playing Film & TV and touch screen not working: Dear Admin, I am recently facing problems while playing movies on Film and TV I. The error code shown is 2147219195 in Film and TV 2. I had once reset the laptop and the touch screen started working but now after a certain update, it has again gone off. Is there a...
  10. Playing DVD films

Playing DVD films: I have bought a TV series and one of the discs doesn't play in my Panasonic DVD player/recorder. As this was the last disc in the series I was pretty annoyed so I thought I would try to see if my laptop would read and play the offending disc. Just to be sure it just wasn't...