Windows 10: My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad

Discus and support My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried everything you could possibly think of. I getting kind of tired of people telling me: "check your input devices" and "make sure the mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kalli_kallason, Aug 5, 2020.

1. My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad

I have tried everything you could possibly think of.

I getting kind of tired of people telling me: "check your input devices" and "make sure the mic is plugged in"

plz help me

submitted by /u/kalli_kallason
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kalli_kallason, Aug 5, 2020
  2. EvenUtne Win User

no sound wen mic is in use

wen ever my bluthooth mic is "aktive" ore in use all my sounds cut off and wont come back until my mic is "inaktive" ore off (like the voce chat in a game) I have updated all my drivers I hev disabald all setings I can as sound bosters and so on I need
    help NOW as am mad that I cant use the mic on this. (sorry for bad English am Norwegen.)

EvenUtne, Aug 5, 2020
  3. mic sound crack after latest update

Hello, I have problem with my mic after the latest windows 10 update version 1709. After the updates my friends told me that my sound crack and unclear to hear, i'm using a headset for my mic and speaker. I already tried update the sound driver and it
    didn't work. Any idea how to fix this?

EinserTurjono, Aug 5, 2020
  4. My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

Any suggestions??

I have just tried enabling the HD realtek audio from the BIOS and tried using the mic from that instead of my sound card. Still it did'nt work. I tried using 2 different mics too and they both do not work.

So is this a software conflict or some driver or what??

Irish_PXzyan, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad

1. My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad - Similar Threads - mic used amazing

2. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad: After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically have to scream into my mic just for my friends to say "I can barely hear you"....
  3. I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I system restore my laptop now my mic sounds bad: After system restoring my laptop my mic suddenly became so bad, I mean like really bad to the point where it could barely pick up my voice. I basically have to scream into my mic just for my friends to say "I can barely hear you"....
  4. My laptop uses the in built mic instead of my headset mic after a windows update

My laptop uses the in built mic instead of my headset mic after a windows update: I am using a acer laptop and a hyperx cloud stinger headset. before the latest windows 10 update as of this post 31/7/21, i had the option to update to this version because the previous one would run out of security updates soon. I chose to update it but found out that after...
  5. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

Bad sound quality after 2004 update: I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that the sound produced by my speakers got bad after updating to 2004. Does this have something to do with the drivers? 165358
  6. Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device: submitted by /u/odedgal67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0nosv/bad_sound_quality_after_using_a_bluetooth_device/
  7. The windows updates are so bad and make my laptop so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The windows updates are so bad and make my laptop so slow: Ever since I updated windows ten, my computer got so slow. Even though my computer is 1 year old. So I saw another update and thought that it was fixing this problem and this is not the only problem I have had with the new update, my laptop over heats so fast and my battery...
  8. No sound when using mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when using mic: Every time I try to use the mic the sound just doesn't come out submitted by /u/iansparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epayqz/no_sound_when_using_mic/
  9. no sound wen mic is in use

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound wen mic is in use: wen ever my bluthooth mic is "aktive" ore in use all my sounds cut off and wont come back until my mic is "inaktive" ore off like the voce chat in a game I have updated all my drivers I hev disabald all setings I can as sound bosters and so on I need help NOW as am mad that...
  10. Mic quality bad after update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic quality bad after update 1903: So after the 1903 update earlier this week. My laptop's built in Mic makes me sound like a robot or glitched as my friends have said to me in calls. I have tried multiple methods even updating drivers and installing and uninstalling drivers but nothing is working. Maybe...