Windows 10: My mic wont work

Discus and support My mic wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a steel series artic 3 and recently I coudnt talk anymore, I connected it the the mic input and it gave me an option for mic or line in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kevinrestrepo1, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My mic wont work

Hello, I have a steel series artic 3 and recently I coudnt talk anymore, I connected it the the mic input and it gave me an option for mic or line in so I chose mic in and line in to test it out but I could only hear a buzz when I listen to device. Ive tried updating and unistalling the driver nothing works.

:)

kevinrestrepo1, Aug 7, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 7, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 7, 2019
  4. My mic wont work

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

My mic wont work

1. My mic wont work - Similar Threads - mic wont

2. Audio driver wont record after plugging in faulty mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver wont record after plugging in faulty mic: I found my old microphone a few weeks ago. I tried to see if it still works or not but it wont record. I already tried checking in the Control Panel but nothing works. Any help?...
  3. Audio driver wont record after plugging in faulty mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver wont record after plugging in faulty mic: I found my old microphone a few weeks ago. I tried to see if it still works or not but it wont record. I already tried checking in the Control Panel but nothing works. Any help?...
  4. windows 10 wont detect my headset mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 wont detect my headset mic: i recently bought a razer blackshark v2 x headset, and unfortunately the mic does NOT work, it doesnt detect the headset mic, instead it keeps using the built in pc mic. i have an a acer nitro AN515-55 if that helps in anything...
  5. windows 10 wont detect my headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 wont detect my headset mic: i recently bought a razer blackshark v2 x headset, and unfortunately the mic does NOT work, it doesnt detect the headset mic, instead it keeps using the built in pc mic. i have an a acer nitro AN515-55 if that helps in anything...
  6. windows 10 wont detect my headset mic

7. My mic wont work on all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic wont work on all apps: I've tried on messenger, discord, and zoom. Yet nothing would come out when my mic is already on and isn't disabled. Even when I disconnect my headphones my mic still won't work. I've tried doing something with the settings, but whatever I do it still doesn't work. I'm not...
  8. My mic wont work on all apps

My mic wont work on all apps: I've tried on messenger, discord, and zoom. Yet nothing would come out when my mic is already on and isn't disabled. Even when I disconnect my headphones my mic still won't work. I've tried doing something with the settings, but whatever I do it still doesn't work. I'm not...
  9. Mic wont work but sound will??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic wont work but sound will??: I recently built a pc with windows 10 and for some reason when i plug in my headphones they play audio but the mic wont work.In settings it says "No input devices found" yet my mic works on my playstation 4 and other windows computers no other mics work with my pc either....
  10. Mic wont work but sound will??

Mic wont work but sound will??: I recently built a pc with windows 10 and for some reason when i plug in my headphones they play audio but the mic wont work.In settings it says "No input devices found" yet my mic works on my playstation 4 and other windows computers no other mics work with my pc either....