Windows 10: My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work.

Discus and support My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some time ago it was working fine, but when i tried turning on my microphone it didn't work. Same for the camera. If any of you could help me in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edu_smf, Jan 24, 2021.

1. edu_smf Win User

My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work.

Some time ago it was working fine, but when i tried turning on my microphone it didn't work. Same for the camera. If any of you could help me in this situation, I'd highly appreciate it.

:)

edu_smf, Jan 24, 2021

2. Camera not working

This is not a plug and play device, it's built into my laptop.. lol.

Sorry my bad for not mentioning, the program does install and seem to work fine. It did work when I first installed it, but it stopped working. Even if I freshly reinstall.

Errors are as followed..

When I open the program:

A webcam was not found or is not working properly.
    Please click connect button and try again.

When I click the connect button....

Camera not found. The camera is in use by another application, or not connected. Make sure the camera is connected and working properly, then try again.

It is connected properly, and there are no other programs running in the back ground.

ihavenoname, Jan 24, 2021
  3. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Jan 24, 2021
  4. My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work.

Airplane mode switch not working

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in airplane mode. When I go into settings and turn airplane mode off, my computer immediately turns it back on.

Things I've tried that didn't work:

• Restarting my computer
    • Turning on Wi-Fi
    • Checking the wireless network adapter
    • Restarting Windows Explorer

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 15, if that helps.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

concernedAndFranklyInfuriatedUser, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work.

1. My microphone, camera and airplane mode do not work. All other buttons on the laptop work. - Similar Threads - microphone camera airplane

2. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  3. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  4. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. camera, microphone and airplane keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera, microphone and airplane keys are not working: The keys for the camera F8 and microphone F4 do not work anymore. The other function keys do work, aside from the airplane one. I am using a Windows 11, which has always worked perfectly! Thank you for your help :...
  6. camera, microphone and airplane keys are not working

camera, microphone and airplane keys are not working: The keys for the camera F8 and microphone F4 do not work anymore. The other function keys do work, aside from the airplane one. I am using a Windows 11, which has always worked perfectly! Thank you for your help :...
  7. The microphone button on my laptop no longer works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone button on my laptop no longer works.: Hello! So, I have a problem with the microphone button on my laptop. To be clear, my microphone still works. The button is just useless. Example, On discord, there is the option to mute your microphone by clicking the button at the bottom left corner. But that only mutes for...
  8. My microphone, camera and airplane mode buttons do not work. All other buttons on the...

My microphone, camera and airplane mode buttons do not work. All other buttons on the...: Some time ago it was working fine, but when i tried turning on my microphone it didn't work. Same for the camera. If any of you could help me in this situation, I'd highly appreciate it....
  9. My microphone and camera are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone and camera are not working: Laptop: B50-70 Laptop Lenovo - Type 80EU Serial number: CB33792348 Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Hello, my camera and microphone have not been working for a several months now, but I did not wanna deal with this problem because I have needed them. First of all, my...
  10. Laptop camera and microphone not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop camera and microphone not working?: My laptop's integrated camera just doesn't work. It used to a couple of months back but it doesn't anymore. When i open up the camera app, it just stays at the page where the camera icon is shown, it never gets past that page, and it isn't just an issue with that app. Skype...