Windows 10: My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked?

Discus and support My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix both problems in the privacy settings for the microphone to do recordings on the game tab capture system on here, but it kept... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZacharyDawson1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked?

I have been trying to fix both problems in the privacy settings for the microphone to do recordings on the game tab capture system on here, but it kept saying that it's being blocked please get back to me if you find a better solution or fixing the stupid error which my mic works fine when I test it on the microphone itself.

From

Zachary

:)

ZacharyDawson1, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Headset microphone not being detected in recording devices

We appreciate the information you provided. We'd like to clarify a few more points:

• What kind of other devices did you test your headset and microphone on? Specifically, did you test it with other laptops, desktop computers, or mobile devices?
    • Since your microphone is connected to your headset, does your headset have only one audio jack or does it have two separate jacks, one for audio and one for the microphone?
    • What type of audio port is on your laptop? Some laptops only support headsets, as evidenced by a headset icon (without a microphone) near the audio port. Older devices usually have separate ports in pink and green for audio and microphone. Newer devices
      have hybrid ports, which have both the headset and microphone icons near it.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 30, 2020
  3. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still
    nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

CoreyBaggott, Jun 30, 2020
  4. My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked?

laptop not detecting headset microphone

I want to use the microphone attached to the headset as I just bought the headset but my laptop is still using the built-in mic and the headset mic is not detected.

ZuvoTheBest, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked?

1. My microphone headset & laptop microphone are both being blocked? - Similar Threads - microphone headset laptop

2. Headset microphone not being detected/used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being detected/used: Hey everyone. I have a Razer Blackshark V2x Headset and a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 Laptop. I recently reset my laptop from scratch and now the headset's microphone wont get used whenever I try to use it in apps like discord. The laptop just keeps using the laptop's own default...
  3. Headset microphone not being recognized W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being recognized W11: I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core, plug P3, that works perfectly fine on my Xbox Series controller so the problem is not on the headset, but when I try to use it on my Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 the mic is not recognized. I've tried to update and use others drivers, it didn't...
  4. Headset microphone not being recognized W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being recognized W11: I have a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core, plug P3, that works perfectly fine on my Xbox Series controller so the problem is not on the headset, but when I try to use it on my Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 the mic is not recognized. I've tried to update and use others drivers, it didn't...
  5. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  6. Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being recognized by laptop.: I am trying to connect a Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X which has a separate microphone and audio jack to my laptop so I used an adapter I bought off amazon which converts the mic and audio into a single jack. The headphones are recognized and work just fine but the microphone...
  7. Headset microphone not being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone not being recognized: I have used this headset with the laptop before, and I have used both the mic and the headphones with it. However, I just went to use it again after some time, and my laptop doesn't recognize the mic with it. The sound still goes through the headphones, and it registers it as...
  8. Headset microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset microphone not being detected: I got a headset that has a detachable microphone in it. When I plug it in my laptop recognizes the headphones but not the microphone. Under input devices the only one is the low quality built in microphone that’s right next to the fan while not recognizing the headset...
  9. Headset with microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset with microphone not being detected: Specs: Dell OptiPlex 5060 Windows 10 Black 3.5mm jack on front panel Green audio out jack on back panel I just bought a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset to use with my work computer (will also be using it for PS4). When plugged into the front jack, Windows does not recognize...
  10. My headset microphone is not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset microphone is not being detected: 1 year ago I bought a HyperX Cloud headset. Everything worked pretty well on my Laptop, until I built a new PC this year. The front panel has one headphone and one microphone jack, but the headset has only one plug for both the microphone that comes with it and the audio...