Windows 10: My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise

Discus and support My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I built a computer some weeks ago and have been using it for gaming and such. The mic has been working fine with some Sony earbuds but once I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WaveScape, May 12, 2020.

1. WaveScape Win User

My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise

I built a computer some weeks ago and have been using it for gaming and such. The mic has been working fine with some Sony earbuds but once I bought Beats EP headphones the mic stopped working but specifically for those headphones. It creates a pulsating high pitched noise that I can't seem to find any information on. It only happens with these headphones on this computer which is very odd. The Beats work on my phone so I don't know what the issue is.

Thank you!

:)

WaveScape, May 12, 2020
  2. nokey617 Win User

high pitch noise on nokia 6303

hey everyone, i have a nokia 6303. I was wondering if anyone who owns this phone hears a high pitch noise when you put it against your ear. I keep hearing this high pitch noise on my phone everytime i make calls and recieve calls. I also hear the high
    pitch noise when i have the phone next to my ear even when not making calls. Does anyone else have this problem with their nokia 6303?? or is this phone just made this way??

nokey617, May 12, 2020
  3. High Pitched Screching Noise

My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers.
    How do I make it stop doing this? I'm not sure what I did to make it start doing it. It also make a high pitched noise when I close the lid until it shuts off.

KevinTowns, May 12, 2020
  4. LShiang Win User

High pitched noise in CPU area

I have stumble upon high pitch noise issue when using Miracast to mirror screen to Roku stick. The following noise cancellation setup for RealTek sound card resolves the high pitch noise after installing an second audio outlet. It might be helpful for
    other people.

My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise e2f5bf8b-37dc-412a-892c-f9f30d25860e.png

LShiang, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise - Similar Threads - microphone making pulsating

2. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  3. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  4. Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.: From few days my pc's built in microphone isn't working well. I tried using an external microphone but no luck.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but its still not working. I even tried to download driver from respective website, but ….I don't know what...
  5. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  6. Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise: Some users are complaining that their computer is freezing and making a high-pitched noise. This is troubling the routine of many users of Windows 10. Imagine you are working on something important, or you are behind deadlines for your projects. The computer on which you are...
  7. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  8. Windows inbuilt microphone only registering high pitched noise?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows inbuilt microphone only registering high pitched noise?: Sometime ago my windows microphone stopped working. When doing audio tests it seems to only register high pitched sound. My laptop model is Acer Aspire F5-573. How should I go about fixing this? Thanks....
  9. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio: Help needed, please. Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute...
  10. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone making pulsing squeal