Windows 10: My microphone is not working after reseting laptop.

Discus and support My microphone is not working after reseting laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!, So my microphone was working 100% fine, everywhere, no problems. Altrough, I reseted my PC (cleaned all files) and now my microphone doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hidan, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Hidan Win User

My microphone is not working after reseting laptop.

Hello!,
    So my microphone was working 100% fine, everywhere, no problems. Altrough, I reseted my PC (cleaned all files) and now my microphone doesnt work, all of a sudden. I noticed that my windows 10 isnt in the same version that it was when mic worked however I cant update it more. I already tried various things like unninstalling and letting windows reinstall drivers, changes levels of microphone, etc. By the way It is the laptop microphone. I wondering if some had clue how to solve this.
    Thanks in advance *Wink

:)

Hidan, Sep 7, 2016

2. microphone not working

Bought a new asus laptop with windows 10 and the microphone will not work it keeps reseting muted state after unmuting and reseting levels it works for a few minuts then resets to muted

DouglasGraham1, Sep 7, 2016
  3. vileung3 Win User
    My microphone doesn't work anymore

I have an Asus S400C and the microphone built in my laptop doesn't work anymore after i upgraded to windows 10. It's already set as my default microphone. It works when i plug in a headset microphone but my microphone in my laptop doesn't work anymore.
    What can i do about it? Thanks!

vileung3, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

You could try the audio troubleshooter in Control Panel.

Another fix would be to delete your sound recording device in Device Manager, then reboot and let Windows find the device and reinstall the drivers. Are you sure the microphone works - can you try it on another PC?

Steve C, Sep 7, 2016
  5. Hidan Win User
    Well it just suddenly started working without doing nothing... whatever Thanks anyway.

Hidan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My microphone is not working after reseting laptop. - Similar Threads - microphone working reseting

2. microphone not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone not working on my laptop: My laptop microphone not working. There is no issue at output/ Speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-on-my-laptop/27173f8f-78e6-4996-a4c6-d0097bc46b0d
  3. microphone not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone not working on my laptop: My laptop microphone not working. There is no issue at output/ Speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-on-my-laptop/27173f8f-78e6-4996-a4c6-d0097bc46b0d
  4. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset: After I did a factory reset on my windows 10, I had a problem that my microphone doesn't catch my voice. It shows up on the device manager but when I talk it doesn't receive it. I've got these notifications in event viewer, maybe they will help.Device...
  5. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset: After I did a factory reset on my windows 10, I had a problem that my microphone doesn't catch my voice. It shows up on the device manager but when I talk it doesn't receive it. I've got these notifications in event viewer, maybe they will help.Device...
  6. My microphone doesn't work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. microphone of my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone of my laptop is not working: my laptop is hp pavillion 14 ec1019au. The microphone is not working for certain apps like whatsapp, camera, and sound recorder. But the microphone works for apps like chrome for voice search. I have updated all drivers and checked all other settings but still my issue has...
  8. microphone of my laptop is not working

microphone of my laptop is not working: my laptop is hp pavillion 14 ec1019au. The microphone is not working for certain apps like whatsapp, camera, and sound recorder. But the microphone works for apps like chrome for voice search. I have updated all drivers and checked all other settings but still my issue has...
  9. microphone of my laptop is not working

10. In my laptop the microphone is not working.

In my laptop the microphone is not working.: In my laptop the microphone is not working. Ones it worked and now again it is not functioning. audio is functioning. Anvsoft virtual sound device is installed for microphone and realtek is for audio. how can i solve it?...