Windows 10: My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...

Discus and support My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this problem happened a few days from now. The problem is that my microphone doesn't do anything. When I try to record my audio using Audacity,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elmer Jr. G.Felisilda, Sep 9, 2020.

1. My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...

So this problem happened a few days from now.

The problem is that my microphone doesn't do anything. When I try to record my audio using Audacity, there's no input. Zoom meetings, no input. It seems that the mic doesn't transmit any data. But, when I opened the Sounds panel on the Control panel, the bar at the side of the Microphone looks like it's receiving data. As I tap the microphone, the green bars light up meaning it should give input. Look at the screenshot below, the flat lines behind the window is from audacity, where I tried recording the audio, but nothing is heard.

I tried running the troubleshooter, but it says it didn't detect anything wrong.

The PC updated by itself a couple of weeks before into 1909.

What should I do?

My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test... 8f4c0496-3a65-4096-b022-3ffdaae94364?upload=true.png

:)

Elmer Jr. G.Felisilda, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 9, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Mazkaa Win User

My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test...

1. My microphone is not working, but the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything, even the test... - Similar Threads - microphone working troubleshooter

2. My microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone doesn't work: I'm trying to play my microphone but although the configuration is right, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-doesnt-work/f70743f4-64c5-4671-a004-b9d9a55f5187
  3. My Microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  4. My Microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  5. My microphone doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone doesn't work.: So currently i'm using a i5 2300 and the microphone doesn't work. I am using the Sony WC-CH510 and using CSR4.0 for Bluetooth. BTW I tested the mic on my laptop it works well. So I bought it of eBay and was wanting to just play games with mic. I have got the speakers working...
  6. Plugged headphones into PC - Microphone tested and working, but no output is detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plugged headphones into PC - Microphone tested and working, but no output is detected: So I plugged my headphones into my PC through the headphone jack and it detects that the microphone on the headphones works. I've recorded audio with it and it works as intended. However, when I go into the settings menu and see my input and output devices for sound, the...
  7. microphone doesn't work, can not even test it

microphone doesn't work, can not even test it: Microphone is present, says it is OK but can not even test it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-doesnt-work-can-not-even-test-it/d4648a40-30b3-46ce-b661-cef6c1741fe7
  8. Microphone detected by windows but mic doesn't work

Microphone detected by windows but mic doesn't work: I'm on Windows 10, using Realtek Audio Ok here's what I've what's happening and what I've tried- my headset mic stopped, which uses the 3.5mm jacks on my PC. Audio comes into the headphones fine, but the mic isn't detecting my voice. I figured maybe the mic on my...
  9. Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect

Troubleshooter Can't Detect Any Issues With My Microphone Even Though It Won't Connect: So I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad and I'm in the middle of setting it up so I can use it to voice chat and record things. The thing is, nothing will work when I try to set up a mic. There aren't any drivers showing up and the troubleshooting option on Windows 10 just...
  10. test my microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    test my microphone: when I check the settings on my laptop - windows 10 - the option is there to test my microphone but not accessible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/test-my-microphone/f590ad15-8448-41f1-845c-3a07c820bab7