Windows 10: my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low

Discus and support my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; if i record my audio my audio is very low but the crashing sound is very high even in discord or in many talking apps my friends cant hear me they hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tusharrohilla24, Jul 20, 2020.

1. my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low

if i record my audio my audio is very low but the crashing sound is very high even in discord or in many talking apps my friends cant hear me they hear a crashing sound and my voice is not audible to them

:)

tusharrohilla24, Jul 20, 2020
  2. tomyfr Win User

My microphones don't record my voice as loud as I speak

Hello all,

To create a video tut I needed a screen capture app and a microphone to record my voice at the same time. I barely could find a headset and attached the microphone cable to the Windows 10 x64 machine. I think I've installed the microphone properly because Google can recognise the words I say when speaking, correctly.

The problem is that the microphone doesn't record my voice as loud as I speak and after sending the video tut, the viewers must increase volume to the top to hear me, which is very embarrassing.

I worked on the Sound -> Microphone menu settings and tried much to fix the issue so that my voice is normally audible afterwards:

my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low [​IMG]

But no acceptable success yet, unfortunately.

One thing: When I increase the Microphone volume on the Level tab to 100, the microphone records the voice loudly but there is an annoying matter with that! It adds too much background noise. *Sad

I borrowed an HP Laptop model 250 G1 to test its built-in microphone. But uninterestingly, this shows the same problem as explained above as well! *Sad

I don't know what else to do with the microphones. I don't know if there is a specific video recorder app I must use instead or not, either! *Sad

What would you do if you were me, please?
    When I see videos on YouTube, the sound of the speaker is quite fine. I, too, would like to record my videos this way.

Thank you for your time.

tomyfr, Jul 20, 2020
  3. niknes42 Win User
    Lumia 720 Ringer voice is too low & Microphone dosnt work properly

I bought 720 its ringer voice is too much low and its microphone dosnt pick up my voice properly.

niknes42, Jul 20, 2020
  4. my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low

sound of microphone is very low in Lumia 535

sound of microphone of my Lumia 535 is very low during a call from someone and he can not hear me easily

mohamed azzouzzizo, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low

1. my microphone is not working properly crashing sound my voice is not audible it is very low - Similar Threads - microphone working properly

2. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  3. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low microphone voice sound: My microphone is good but it is barely recording voice sound i have also increased it to100 from properties, it only recognizes breathing air sound easily. I have tried updating driver from device manager and it says that I have already latest driver installedI have also...
  4. Low microphone voice sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  6. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  7. My microphone volume is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone volume is very low: My microphone volume is very low so no one can hear me i tried but volume is still low and they can't hear me properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-volume-is-very-low/39a10124-d430-400c-9b5b-2a19f75102af
  8. the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it

the sound of my microphone is very low and i cant fix it: nobody can hear me when i was in the meeting. and i cant even hear my voice in my voice recorder, anybody know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-of-my-microphone-is-very-low-and-i-cant/0c812b82-7755-4e13-8cc4-adcf6f5a0db7
  9. Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on Webcam sound is very low.: When I try to record a video I have trouble hearing the sound on playback. The volume from my speakers is fine. It's just a problem with the sound into my microphone. Please Help....
  10. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...