Windows 10: My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

Discus and support My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mic is working and pick up my voice. I have test my mic in settings and it seems pick up my voice. But when i want to use third party apps like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnmegoJohnnior, Jan 17, 2021.

1. My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

My mic is working and pick up my voice. I have test my mic in settings and it seems pick up my voice. But when i want to use third party apps like discord, google meet, obs etc. they can't hear me and said mic is not working. I have allow desktop apps to access my microphone. But it doesn't work.

Hope someone help me to fix it. I need to use my mic on online class :. Thanks

Regards

Johnmego Johnnior

:)

JohnmegoJohnnior, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Paulo GM Win User

Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Jan 17, 2021
  3. harry2309 Win User
    microphone not working

in meet.google.com I hear and see meet and meet sees me but meet does not hear me. in settings mic is "on" but meet.google is not listed as allowed to access microphone

harry2309, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Tipa1 Win User

My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

Microphone does not work

My microphone does not seem to be working. When I check the sound settings, the bar next to the microphone also does not move as if it doesn`t hear me..

tried on some apps like Discord if it would work there, but that`s not the case, although it says my voice is connected.

My mic is set to default and isn`t muted so that can`t be the problem.

Whenever I call someone I can hear them but they don`t hear me.

I`d need some help on the issue please..

Tipa1, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it

1. My microphone is working but programes like discord or meet can't hear it - Similar Threads - microphone working programes

2. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.: I want to share my problem solving this week when my internal microphone did not work when trying to communicate with people online. The microphone seemed to detect minimal sound when looking at the "input level bar" in program settings Discord & Zoom as if some kind of...
  3. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.: I want to share my problem solving this week when my internal microphone did not work when trying to communicate with people online. The microphone seemed to detect minimal sound when looking at the "input level bar" in program settings Discord & Zoom as if some kind of...
  4. Microphone not working in Discord, Zoom or other program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  6. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  7. No can hear on meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    No can hear on meeting: No one can hear me when I am using my headphones. I have to attend a meeting. I have also tried using my earbuds as well same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-can-hear-on-meeting/1a2426a9-30b1-4abf-85b1-58ca1310d72c
  8. Microphone detected but can't hear it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but can't hear it.: My microphone is detected but I can't hear it. I have tested the mic with both my Sound Blaster X-AE5 PCI sound card and the motherboard integrated audio. In control panel/Sound/Recording the microphone has a green tick (detected) but no green bars register when speaking into...
  9. Microphone not working with web meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microphone not working with web meetings: My micophone is working but when I try to log into web based meetings...the microphone does not work. ie Webex, gotomeeting? I've looked at my privacy settings with the app as well as the computer and that does not seem to fix the problem. Please Help! Thanks!...
  10. Microphone only works on Discord.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone only works on Discord.: My microphone only works on discord. Its at default in the recording settings. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-only-works-on-discord/b2867288-d343-4ee2-8eed-caa6498d1aab