Windows 10: My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

Discus and support My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Evening,My microphone that I just bought Elgato Wave:3 is not being detected by my pc, so I can't even troubleshoot it. It is not available in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob Ingham, Jul 24, 2021.

1. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

Good Evening,My microphone that I just bought Elgato Wave:3 is not being detected by my pc, so I can't even troubleshoot it. It is not available in the microphone settings or anything else I've tried.

:)

Jacob Ingham, Jul 24, 2021

2. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 24, 2021
  4. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

1. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc... - Similar Threads - Microphone isn't being

2. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  3. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  4. Discord isn't Detecting my microphone

Discord isn't Detecting my microphone: Discord isn't Detecting my microphone and when i go to the Settings, Privacy, Microphone and go to which apps can use my microphone discord isnt there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-isnt-detecting-my-microphone/fe0e52a8-365b-4978-b1f8-e1420957e4aa
  5. My microphone isn't detected on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't detected on my laptop: I just bought a gaming headset with a mic and when I plug it into my computer my mic doesn't work. I tried to find many ways but my computer doesn't recognize the mic at all except for its own external mic...
  6. My microphone isn't detected on my laptop

My microphone isn't detected on my laptop: I just bought a gaming headset with a mic and when I plug it into my computer my mic doesn't work. I tried to find many ways but my computer doesn't recognize the mic at all except for its own external mic...
  7. My microphone isn't detected on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone

my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone: hi ,i recently bought a headset and i used splitter to plug it because i have combo jack.problem is i cant find it in windows , it doesn't even show up.i tried everything : updating drivers , replacing drivers, tried the headset on my phone and the mic worked perfectly since...
  9. My camera isn't being detected

My camera isn't being detected: I just got this plug and play camera driverless, but when I'm connecting it to my pc it isn't being detected. In device manager, there are 2 for some reason devices called WEBCAM and I can't seem to find fitting drivers, anything in the camera's box that will help me. When...
  10. Help! My PC isn't detecting my headphones and microphones!

Help! My PC isn't detecting my headphones and microphones!: Okay, lets start. So last week I decided to do some cable management and adding some sweet RGB strips into my PC. A while after installation, say a day or two, I notice my Front Panel audio and microphone ports aren't playing back any sound or recording anything. I followed...