Windows 10: My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management

Discus and support My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop's built-in microphone hasn't been able to record audio for a while, so I tried various methods online to try and fix it. I then realized that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by in.a_pocket, Mar 15, 2020.

1. My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management

My laptop's built-in microphone hasn't been able to record audio for a while, so I tried various methods online to try and fix it. I then realized that the microphone wasn't a device listed on the device management. I looked up some ways to fix this issue online but couldn't find any. Is there any way I can fix this? My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management 020d06ee-e37d-4673-89db-912161628b4a?upload=true.png

:)

in.a_pocket, Mar 15, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 15, 2020
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 15, 2020
  4. My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management

1. My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management - Similar Threads - microphone isn't listed

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".: [SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS]Device Info:Image of audio, my pc is Device name Gateway LaptopProcessor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.82 GB usable Device ID 59C9036F-E6B0-4FDE-B207-07C276C05A44 Product ID 00356-02430-34887-AAOEM System type...
  5. My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".

My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".: [SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS]Device Info:Image of audio, my pc is Device name Gateway LaptopProcessor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.82 GB usable Device ID 59C9036F-E6B0-4FDE-B207-07C276C05A44 Product ID 00356-02430-34887-AAOEM System type...
  6. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.: Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller...
  7. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft: I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under...
  8. My camera isn't recognized in the Device Manager

My camera isn't recognized in the Device Manager: I've tried everything: My Camera is built into my Monitor and everything is brand new out of the box. I tried HP Chat support on Thursday and swear on my honor the agent gave me an emoji middle finger because he didn't understand the type of monitor I was using and tried to...
  9. My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.: I need to know how to check if my copy of Windows is activated in version 1809. Why isn't my device in the list? How can I remove the last 2 devices, which were my old computer and a virtualbox VM?...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...