Windows 10: My microphone isn't working in any third party apps.

Discus and support My microphone isn't working in any third party apps. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I just got my self a new microphone Razer Seiren Mini , but when I try to use it in apps such as obs and discord it doesn't work. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AramZarigian, Jun 26, 2021.

1. My microphone isn't working in any third party apps.

Hi Guys,I just got my self a new microphone Razer Seiren Mini , but when I try to use it in apps such as obs and discord it doesn't work. When I go to the Windows sound settings and test my mic it works perfectly, it picks up my voice fine and the bar is moving , but in those other apps it doesn't move at all and no one can hear me. I have tried most of the normal ways to fix it and I don't know any other ways. Thanks

:)

AramZarigian, Jun 26, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 26, 2021
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2021
  4. My microphone isn't working in any third party apps.

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

My microphone isn't working in any third party apps.

1. My microphone isn't working in any third party apps. - Similar Threads - microphone isn't working

2. My microphone isn't working with third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't working with third party apps: I have been using my laptop for several months now and my microphone has always worked fine. Today I have noticed that it is having problems.The microphone works fine on settings> sound >input. The microphone is called Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  3. My microphone isn't working with third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone isn't working with third party apps: I have been using my laptop for several months now and my microphone has always worked fine. Today I have noticed that it is having problems.The microphone works fine on settings> sound >input. The microphone is called Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  4. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. Internal microphone not working in third party apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal microphone not working in third party apps.: Hello,My internal microphone realtek not working on my lenovo laptop in third party appsdiscord,steam, messenger. Only works on apps from microsoft store/built in apps like Recorder or Skype. My windows is up to date. Last time this happened i tried reinstalling audio drivers...
  7. Internal microphone not working in third party apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal microphone not working in third party apps.: Hello,My internal microphone realtek not working on my lenovo laptop in third party appsdiscord,steam, messenger. Only works on apps from microsoft store/built in apps like Recorder or Skype. My windows is up to date. Last time this happened i tried reinstalling audio drivers...
  8. Internal microphone not working in third party apps.

9. Microphone not picking up sound in third-party apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not picking up sound in third-party apps.: I have an XPS 13 7390. I'm fairly sure all of my drivers are up to date, and when testing the microphone it appears to pick up sound. If I use other software such as Teams, Zoom or Discord people hear me cutting in and out constantly and on voice tests the sound repeated is...
  10. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable microphone on windows 10 third party software