Windows 10: My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

Discus and support My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by owenesia, Oct 12, 2019.

1. owenesia Win User

My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity.

I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in device properties i have:

1. I unchecked the exclusive mode

2. I disabled game bar

3. microphone array volume 100

4. enabling and disabling enchancement doesn't affect at all.

Thanks in advace

:)

owenesia, Oct 12, 2019
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies?

JudithMadden-Sturges, Oct 12, 2019
  4. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

1. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly.... - Similar Threads - Microphone record normal

2. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A microphone not recording my voice: I have it enabled in privacy settings, i tried deleting it but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microphone-not-recording-my-voice/e8535f6f-9028-45eb-908c-6518df3f8aa3
  3. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A microphone not recording my voice: I have it enabled in privacy settings, i tried deleting it but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-microphone-not-recording-my-voice/e8535f6f-9028-45eb-908c-6518df3f8aa3
  4. A microphone not recording my voice

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone is not recording anything but voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is not recording anything but voice.: Since the latest Windows updates, my computer refuses to record anything except voice: guitar, clicks right next to the microphone, claps, anything. I have tried uninistalling updates, installing more recent ones, but nothing has helped. Earlier today I recorded a track with...
  6. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  7. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  8. Microphone is not recording voice

Microphone is not recording voice: I have a problem with headphones. Yesterday my PC froze and I had to perform hard shutdown. The next day I was trying to speak with my friends through Discord but the mic stopped hearing my voice. Instead it started recording PC sound. Can you help me?...
  9. voice recorder microphone

voice recorder microphone: voice recorder microphone not working, is asking to add an external microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-microphone/1ff40f41-7afb-4ea8-a80c-841077ec7860
  10. Voice rEcorder

Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recording voices microphone high or low