Windows 10: My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

Discus and support My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EthanPal, Nov 29, 2023.

1. EthanPal Win User

My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1 website/application but my entire pc as I've tested it on windows settings sound test playback or whatever its called and I hear my voice sound the exact same. Robotic and fuzzy.The problem started when my PC crashed and all of a sudden when I joined a call it made me sound robotic and fuzzy. I had a few things open which could be apart

:)

EthanPal, Nov 29, 2023
  2. stoges Win User

Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update

Hello,

Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have lost pretty much all of my bass in my headphones and my microphone now sounds like a robot to a point that you are not even able to make out what I am saying. I have a Realtek audio card and I have tried playing with all of the settings. It recognizes everything as being plugged in as well.

I'm not sure how to fix this or why it even happened in the first place.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks.

stoges, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Rhaine C. Win User

Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Greetings,

I appreciate your time in getting back to this thread, if the steps did not work, no worries since this is an open forum, we can ask assistance from other community advisor about their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can check the drivers of your Microphone if its updated.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

1. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk - Similar Threads - microphone sounds very

2. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  3. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  6. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...
  7. Microphone robotic

Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  8. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound: I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-microphone-is-a-static-robot-sound/24c5fe59-49de-4bca-abf3-ffd4d7e66368
  9. My voice sounds robotic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My voice sounds robotic?: The last couple of weeks, I've being using my HP laptop for zoom and Skype calls but sometimes, my voice suddenly sounds very robotic. At times, when that happens, I hear the voices of other people in a robotic way too. The laptop also start freezing when it does that. I have...
  10. Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update: Hello, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have lost pretty much all of my bass in my headphones and my microphone now sounds like a robot to a point that you are not even able to make out what I am saying. I have a Realtek audio card and I have tried playing with...