Windows 10: My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not.

Discus and support My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My microphone worked perfectly yesterday but today it stopped working. I think it was because I pulled on the headset cable too hard but I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SomeoneThatNeedsHelpWithH, Jul 8, 2021.

1. My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not.

My microphone worked perfectly yesterday but today it stopped working. I think it was because I pulled on the headset cable too hard but I don't know if that physically broke it or not or if it is a problem with my drivers. I've tried everything to get my microphone working and for some reason it won't fix. I can hear audio but my microphone stopped working and I don't see any physical damage on my headset cable. Is there any way to tell if I need to fix it or not and can I get it repaired?

:)

SomeoneThatNeedsHelpWithH, Jul 8, 2021

2. Microphone suddenly stopped working

My microphone is still not working. I even checked the BIOS as someone had suggested but there is no listing for the microphone in there.

JonStoffelsen, Jul 8, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 8, 2021
  4. mab1376 Win User

My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not.

Broken Microphone

My ibuypower laptop has a broken internal microphone, does anyone know where I can get another one?

It's basically a re-branded Compal IFL90.

mab1376, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not.

1. My microphone stopped working and I don't know if it's physically broken or not. - Similar Threads - microphone stopped working

2. My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do: My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do. I can use the mousepad to move the mouse around but I can't click so I have to use a wired mouse and right now I am in tablet mode. My computer is a lenovo gen 3...
  3. My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do: My keyboard randomly stopped working and i don't know what to do. I can use the mousepad to move the mouse around but I can't click so I have to use a wired mouse and right now I am in tablet mode. My computer is a lenovo gen 3...
  4. my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my taksbar has broken and I don't know how to fix it to normal.: One day I just turned on my PC and my taskbar for the middle screen has moved up, it looks like the apps are floating and it's annoying to look at, how do I fix this?...
  5. Help my keyboard and mouse stopped working and I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help my keyboard and mouse stopped working and I don't know what to do.: Hi my name is Skyler and one day I wanted to install a new game Minecraft but it wasn't working so I decided to restart it. When it got to the restart page it was closing all the applications and I didn't want to wait so I clicked restart without closing, it did and I waited...
  6. My microphone stop working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone stop working: My microphone kind a stop working on my pc yesterday i don't know why. The mic is working though because i tested it on my hp compaq laptop and it worked perfectly there. And i don't think there is a problem with my motherboard because its recognize it. Also my drivers are up...
  7. All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Support
    All of my Text is broken and I don't know how to fix it: All of my Windows 10 text is messed up and very pixilated, I remember trying to optimise the computer and There was a setting saying on whether the GPU should support Graphics or Performance. I remember selecting performance and now everything is broken. I don't know where I...
  8. Microphones don't work

Microphones don't work: I tried 2 microphones on my new PC, but they do not pick up any sound at all. I tried setting them to 100. They definitely work mechanically, since I tested them on my laptop. They are registered in the system's Device Manager as a microphone. I have no idea what caused this....
  9. Microphones don't work

Microphones don't work: I've been having issues with my computer since the end of last summer. I use headphones with a built in microphone when using any online voice/video calling services to talk to my friends, but the microphone part hasn't been working. I thought this was just an issue with...
  10. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...