Windows 10: My microphone volume is very low

Discus and support My microphone volume is very low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My microphone volume is very low so no one can hear me i tried but volume is still low and they can't hear me properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MustansarD, Oct 5, 2020.

1. My microphone volume is very low

My microphone volume is very low so no one can hear me i tried but volume is still low and they can't hear me properly

:)

MustansarD, Oct 5, 2020
  2. eemans Win User

laptop microphone pickup - very low volume since update

Laptop microphone output volume is VERY low since Windows 10 update that I installed 6/10/20. No other changes. Zoom app (and microphone test through Windows) can barely pick up my voice. Noted that drivers for Intel Smart Sound Technology were updated
    in this build. (Volume set at 100%) Any suggestions?

eemans, Oct 5, 2020
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

MNA2, Oct 5, 2020
  4. My microphone volume is very low

Windows 10 microphone low volume

my microphone volume is very very low, how can I fix this problem on windows 10 laptop. Have deleted and installed new driver.

CharJohn45, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

My microphone volume is very low

1. My microphone volume is very low - Similar Threads - microphone volume very

2. Window 11 Microphone volume is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Microphone volume is very low: I am using window 11. I am having issue with microphone volume. i have tried https://allthings.how/how-to-fix-low-microphone-volume-issue-in-windows-11/these setting nothing works. I have tried external microphone still volume is very low.Please help me solve this. Thanks...
  3. Window 11 Microphone volume is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Microphone volume is very low: I am using window 11. I am having issue with microphone volume. i have tried https://allthings.how/how-to-fix-low-microphone-volume-issue-in-windows-11/these setting nothing works. I have tried external microphone still volume is very low.Please help me solve this. Thanks...
  4. Microphone's volume is very low Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone's volume is very low Win11: Hi,I don't realy know when did that happend but now my microphone volume is very low. it worked a month ego but probably because of something I downloaded now the valume is low. I tried a lot of tutorials on youtube and google but none of them helped. I tried deleting the...
  5. Microphone's volume is very low Win11

Microphone's volume is very low Win11: Hi,I don't realy know when did that happend but now my microphone volume is very low. it worked a month ego but probably because of something I downloaded now the valume is low. I tried a lot of tutorials on youtube and google but none of them helped. I tried deleting the...
  6. Microphone volume very low

Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  7. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  8. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  9. Microphone Volume is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  10. Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone's volume is suddenly very low.: I had no problems with my headset with microphone. Volume was always normal. But then I used the program called Voicemod which is voice changer software. Then in the same day I deleted it. Next day I had online meeting and everyone were complaining that they can barely hear...