Windows 10: my microphone will not work at all

Discus and support my microphone will not work at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i open discord and call, they can't hear me same with zoom everything is enabled, i checked the settings i even updated windows and restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lillygrace1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. my microphone will not work at all

when i open discord and call, they can't hear me

same with zoom

everything is enabled, i checked the settings

i even updated windows and restarted

my mic output is just 0

what do i do????

:)

lillygrace1, Jul 20, 2020

2. microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Built-in Microphone not working in Windows 10

I've tried all of these steps and my microphone is still not working. Any other suggestions?

LisaVan Stratten, Jul 20, 2020
  4. my microphone will not work at all

microphone not working on windows 10

Since I installed windows 10 my microphone is not working. I tried ALL the steps that you suggested in other threads and the microphone still doesn't work! Please find urgently a solution!

MikaelaSympoura, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

my microphone will not work at all

1. my microphone will not work at all - Similar Threads - microphone

2. How to use microphone plug as a mic and a headphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microphone plug as a mic and a headphone?: Hello, recently I accidentally broke my headphone jack on the top of my PC because I walked away from the computer. Due to this, the headphone jack cannot be used now. I've figured out that I can plug my headphones into the microphone jack and it will output sound, but I am...
  3. How to use microphone plug as a mic and a headphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use microphone plug as a mic and a headphone?: Hello, recently I accidentally broke my headphone jack on the top of my PC because I walked away from the computer. Due to this, the headphone jack cannot be used now. I've figured out that I can plug my headphones into the microphone jack and it will output sound, but I am...
  4. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  5. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

Microphone isnt working on Windows 10: Hello, im having problems with a External Microphone 3.5mm jackWhen i connect the microphone to my PC, it appears normally on the device manager and the "Recording" tab in audio settings, However when i say something it just doesnt work, its silent, i've also tried it with my...
  6. Microphone isnt working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  8. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  9. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.: I need help with fixing where audio input is coming from. I am using red A10 gaming headset and sometimes, my computer gets audio input from its internal microphone instead of the microphone on my headset....
  10. Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.

Audio input coming from internal laptop instead of microphone in headset.: I need help with fixing where audio input is coming from. I am using red A10 gaming headset and sometimes, my computer gets audio input from its internal microphone instead of the microphone on my headset....