Windows 10: My microphone won't work

Discus and support My microphone won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get my microphone to work. I am using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahChilders1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. My microphone won't work

I can't get my microphone to work. I am using Windows 10

:)

DeborahChilders1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2018
  4. My microphone won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

My microphone won't work

1. My microphone won't work - Similar Threads - microphone won't

2. Microphone not working, Windows won't finish update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working, Windows won't finish update: KB5034441 this update doesn't finish installing. Does this have to do with my microphone not working anymore? I need it working immediately, this is a work machine where I'm expected to take part in meetings regularly.Windows said this may help 0x80070643Does it help? Can you...
  3. Microphone not working, Windows won't finish update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working, Windows won't finish update: KB5034441 this update doesn't finish installing. Does this have to do with my microphone not working anymore? I need it working immediately, this is a work machine where I'm expected to take part in meetings regularly.Windows said this may help 0x80070643Does it help? Can you...
  4. Microphone not working, Windows won't finish update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work: I just got a new microphone for my PC. My PC detects the microphone however it doesnt have any sound, multiple software detects it and says even the name of the microphone but I can't hear anything when testing it, I have tried the privacy settings, nothing, control panel...
  6. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work: I just got a new microphone for my PC. My PC detects the microphone however it doesnt have any sound, multiple software detects it and says even the name of the microphone but I can't hear anything when testing it, I have tried the privacy settings, nothing, control panel...
  7. New USB Krom Kapsule microphone won't work

8. Microphone won't work with RealtekR Audio driver. Please Help :

Microphone won't work with RealtekR Audio driver. Please Help :: For reference, i'm currently running a Windows 10, with a GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2 rev. 1.x motherboard, and have been for roughly the past year or so. But ever since the latest version of realtek has overtaken my audio systems, basically everything's been screwed. My computer...
  9. Microphone won't work with RealtekR Audio driver. Please Help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone won't work with RealtekR Audio driver. Please Help :: For reference, i'm currently running a Windows 10, with a GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2 rev. 1.x motherboard, and have been for roughly the past year or so. But ever since the latest version of realtek has overtaken my audio systems, basically everything's been screwed. My computer...
  10. Microphone won't work with RealtekR Audio driver. Please Help :

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microphone wont work with skype

2. windows 10 microphone wont work