Windows 10: My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments.

Discus and support My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can make a new post using my microphone on Facebook. But I can not reply to someone else's post in the comment field with my microphone. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dennis4-3-54, Jun 22, 2020.

1. My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments.

I can make a new post using my microphone on Facebook. But I can not reply to someone else's post in the comment field with my microphone. I have to type it in manually. If I attempt to use my microphone in this situation the words appear as I speak but they appear lighter than normal and then they will either quickly disappear or become visually garbled. If garbled I cannot backspace out of the text or use the delete key to get rid of the garbled text. The only way out is to refresh the page. This started about a month ago using Microsoft Edge but work completely normal on Google Chrome or Firefox. About 24 hours ago I developpe the same problem using Google Chrome. However, it continues to function normally, at least for the time being on Firefox. I checked all the settings and drivers for the microphone and everything is up to date and enabled. As I said earlier the microphone function properly in all situations except for Facebook comments.

:)

Dennis4-3-54, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Tjs77 Win User

microphone stopped being recognised by Windows 10 - worked perfectly for two years

My microphone stopped working. Windows 10 just doesn't recognise it if I plug it in or disconnect it. It was working perfectly a few hours ago and nothing has changed. Any suggestions? If I right click on the speaker icon, go to Recording Devices its not
    listed. And if I disconnect it by USB and reconnect it, it doesn't show any activity in the window relating to it. Any suggestions?

Tjs77, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    microphone not working for facebook messenger

Hi Rose,

There are several reasons why the microphone is not working.

For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• Was the issue only happening on Facebook/Messenger?
    • Did you receive any error messages when accessing it?

We look forward to your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 22, 2020
  4. My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments.

microphone not working for facebook messenger

hey

BrooklynMcSherry, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments.

1. My microphone works perfectly in all situations except Facebook comments. - Similar Threads - microphone works perfectly

2. My microphone works perfectly on mobile but not though PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone works perfectly on mobile but not though PC: I use the same earphones with a built-in microphone on both my mobile and PC. While the microphone works perfectly on mobile, on my PC, the audio is consistently too soft, despite trying various solutions like adjusting volume settings, using mmsys.cpl, resetting audio...
  3. My microphone works perfectly on mobile but not though PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone works perfectly on mobile but not though PC: I use the same earphones with a built-in microphone on both my mobile and PC. While the microphone works perfectly on mobile, on my PC, the audio is consistently too soft, despite trying various solutions like adjusting volume settings, using mmsys.cpl, resetting audio...
  4. windows 11, perfectly working microphone stopped working. all typical steps to fix it don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, perfectly working microphone stopped working. all typical steps to fix it don't...: I have a logitech pro X headset what worked perfectly fine yesterday have win 11 for a few weeks now no new updates installed, drivers are up to date, no settings, physical or digitally changed on my headset/mic and now it simply doesnt work on any platform. I tested it on my...
  5. windows 11, perfectly working microphone stopped working. all typical steps to fix it don't...

windows 11, perfectly working microphone stopped working. all typical steps to fix it don't...: I have a logitech pro X headset what worked perfectly fine yesterday have win 11 for a few weeks now no new updates installed, drivers are up to date, no settings, physical or digitally changed on my headset/mic and now it simply doesnt work on any platform. I tested it on my...
  6. My microphone doesn't work at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone doesn't work at all.: Hi!So i got a new lanovo laptop with a single 3.5mm jack.As i plugged in my headphones and started a discord call i realised that the microphone wasn't working at all and its just static. I thought it was a driver issue so updated the driver that didn't work. So i bought new...
  7. my microphone will not work at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my microphone will not work at all: when i open discord and call, they can't hear me same with zoom everything is enabled, i checked the settings i even updated windows and restarted my mic output is just 0 what do i do????...
  8. Cannot upload photos to Facebook comments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot upload photos to Facebook comments: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I cannot post photos/images as a Facebook comment. I can upload them no problem if I start a new post in a group or on my timeline, but images will not upload in the comments section of any post. Was working fine 2 weeks ago....
  9. Facebook Microphone

Facebook Microphone: My FB microphone has been turned off. I cannot find the setting to turn it back on. Can you send instructions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-microphone/3bac7db5-59fb-4577-a652-196a0f578926
  10. the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the camera and microphone wont work in facebook.: It shows hardware failure. I went to facebook settings and see if there's something wrong. the setting in this laptop is the same as my desktop. Please help....