Windows 10: My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

Discus and support My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by E.B.V.T., Feb 25, 2024.

1. E.B.V.T. Win User

My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local computer files and pictures be unaffected if I sign out?

:)

E.B.V.T., Feb 25, 2024
  2. gamoses Win User

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Feb 25, 2024
  3. debgram Win User
    Settings sign in MS acct. gets an error

My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign... 307891d1606258585t-settings-sign-ms-acct-gets-error-2020-11-24_17h55_58.png
    I'm on a local account trying to sign into the microsoft one. I can sign in on any browser and even to use one drive but if I go into settings and try to login or pick microsoft store I get the error that something went wrong. Thanks

debgram, Feb 25, 2024
  4. LufiGP Win User

My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

Smart Card does not work with Microsoft 365 to sign digitally

Microsoft 365 software does not recognize the smart cards connected to the laptop when signing digitally. It used to work long time ago, but stopped working. Most digital IDs are registered in laptop, but now the software does not see the cards. I can
    sign without any problems using Acrobat and other software.

Any tips on how to solve the issue? Due to remote work, I require to sign digitally many documents

[Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family]

LufiGP, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign... - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 acct

2. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  3. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  4. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...
  5. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...
  6. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

7. Acct sign in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acct sign in issues: I had my wife's Dell laptop wiped by Geek Squad and had them install windows 11, now I'm trying to sign into my microsoft acct as the main user on the computer. It asks for my password, then asks for my window's password, so I put my microsoft password in again and I get...
  8. Acct sign in issues

Acct sign in issues: I had my wife's Dell laptop wiped by Geek Squad and had them install windows 11, now I'm trying to sign into my microsoft acct as the main user on the computer. It asks for my password, then asks for my window's password, so I put my microsoft password in again and I get...
  9. Sign in - Microsoft family features

Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  10. Signing into Microsoft Acct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing into Microsoft Acct.: For the last month , every two days or so , I have to sign into my Microsoft Account , when I start my computer. In my account settings ,I have chosen never to have to sign in. I never had to sign in , until about a month ago. I don't understand what causes this , and how to...