Windows 10: My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere??

Discus and support My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere?? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I know it sounds dumb, but i can't find the software on my computer to up date. The wireless display is installed. When you plug this adapter into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Canadianguy, Jun 25, 2021.

1. My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere??

I know it sounds dumb, but i can't find the software on my computer to up date. The wireless display is installed. When you plug this adapter into the PC, your just connecting the USB not the HDMI too? In the first pic when I try to add the device it won't add no software. 3rd photo I can't find on my computer this software or how to download it? I found this pic online. How do you go about putting the software on the computer?

:)

Canadianguy, Jun 25, 2021

2. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter store says own app but I can't install?

I know it sounds dumb, but i can't find the software on my computer to up date. The wireless display is installed. When you plug this adapter into the PC, your just connecting the USB not the HDMI too? In the first pic when I try to add the device it won't add no software.

3rd photo I can't find on my computer this software or how to download it? I found this pic online.

I should say the store says I own it but I can't install it? I have tried clearing store cache, resetting the adapter etc

Really Really annoying!

My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere?? [​IMG]

Canadianguy, Jun 25, 2021
  3. D-HOE Win User
    Best version of Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter ?

Hi I am wanting to know what is the best version of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/adapters/wireless-display-adapter-2/p3q-00001

I see this version is listed as P3Q-00001

Then I see

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-v2-p3q-00020/6000197597625

Listed as

P3Q-00020

and then

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Micros...s-Display-Adapter-V2-Receiver/PRD2UAD903FZH0J

P3Q-00021

What is the difference between all these different versions? and which one is the best? Do any of them suppport 4K?

D-HOE, Jun 25, 2021
  4. My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere??

Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere??

1. My Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter, I cant find the software anywhere?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Adapter

2. I have a New Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter and I need the software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a New Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter and I need the software: I have a new Microsoft 4k wireless display adapter and I need the software but my company does not allow me access to Microsoft Store can I down load it from somewhere ?...
  3. I have a New Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter and I need the software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a New Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter and I need the software: I have a new Microsoft 4k wireless display adapter and I need the software but my company does not allow me access to Microsoft Store can I down load it from somewhere ?...
  4. I have a New Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter and I need the software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  6. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  7. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect: I bought the Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter UTH00010 to replace the HDMI cable between my Windows 11 22H2 PC and my Full HD projector Benq HT3050. The MS Wireless Adapter has the most recent firmware 3.9520.47. The PC has an Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module installed. I am able to...
  8. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect: I bought the Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter UTH00010 to replace the HDMI cable between my Windows 11 22H2 PC and my Full HD projector Benq HT3050. The MS Wireless Adapter has the most recent firmware 3.9520.47. The PC has an Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module installed. I am able to...
  9. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...
  10. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...