Windows 10: My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in

Discus and support My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in. I get the following error information: Request Id: de3d3483-fac5-4613-9161-75a904ce4d00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RandyAdams2, Sep 9, 2020.

1. My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in

My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in. I get the following error information:

Request Id: de3d3483-fac5-4613-9161-75a904ce4d00
    Correlation Id: e457b4ee-7106-49e3-a961-80d1ea72545e
    Timestamp: 2020-09-09T18:06:00Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

:)

RandyAdams2, Sep 9, 2020
  2. WillRay Win User

Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

• Boot up the computer, then kill the power after startup is complete.
    • Do step #1 again. (Two crashes within two minutes after startup will cause Windows to boot into Safe Mode automatically.)
    • You will be forcibly logged in to Safe Mode with the Administrator account.
    • Enable the Administrator account, and setup your normal account as needed.
    • Restart again, you will auto login as the Administrator account (which has now been enabled).
    • Log out of the Admin account, and log in with the normal account.
    • Disable the default Administrator account once again.

WillRay, Sep 9, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Sep 9, 2020
  4. My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in

1. My Microsoft account crashes a few minutes after I log in - Similar Threads - Microsoft account crashes

2. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  3. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  4. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  5. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  7. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  8. PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep

PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep: Recently rebuilt my PC with new CPU/mobo/ram/storage and a fresh install of W10. Everything seems fine except after the system sleeps it also shutdown/crashes within a few minutes. event viewer shows:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  9. This always happens after I log in and after a few minutes it stops and I get my normal...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This always happens after I log in and after a few minutes it stops and I get my normal...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pulviner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jog6z7/this_always_happens_after_i_log_in_and_after_a/
  10. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

PC freezes after few minutes when logging in: This issue persists in everything and every method I try I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything Sometimes a windows is not responding error would pop up, I cant interact with that I have tried pretty much almost everything I tried booting in safe...