Windows 10: My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

Discus and support My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; That's my question.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AnonymousGJ, Feb 15, 2022.

1. My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

That's my question.

:)

AnonymousGJ, Feb 15, 2022

2. Changed my Microsoft account password but windows login keeps accepting old password

Hi,

I have a Microsoft account (to be specific, it's a Passport account. I created it with a gmail account) and I recently changed my password and activated two-step verification with Microsoft Authenticator app.

The new password works perfectly in any web page, but doesn´t work when I try to login in my notebook. Windows login keeps accepting old password, and doesn´t accept the new one.

Am I doing something wrong or this is some kind of bug?

Thanks.

Axel Salomon, Feb 15, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 15, 2022
  4. Rockman. Win User

My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

1. My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - microsoft account doesn't

2. How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?: So basically i just installed windows 10 home with bootcamp on my late 2015 imac i can put specific specs later and it worked fine until it asked me to choose a wifi connection. nothing showed up so i skipped it. after that, if i click on the wifi icon globe with a block sign...
  3. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  4. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen: A few hours ago, my PC's power was cut by a power outage. The power is back on now, but the account I normally use has vanished from the login list. I can't add it onto the PC because it exists as an account on the PC already, I can't delete it because net user delete doesn't...
  5. Microsoft account doesn't show up in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. accounts on the computer login do not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts on the computer login do not show up: the only account that shows up is one of the guest accounts and it does not have an option to log in to another account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-on-the-computer-login-do-not-show-up/10748e5a-4850-4c90-bd68-dcaedef99847
  7. accounts on the computer login do not show up

accounts on the computer login do not show up: the only account that shows up is one of the guest accounts and it does not have an option to log in to another account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-on-the-computer-login-do-not-show-up/10748e5a-4850-4c90-bd68-dcaedef99847
  8. accounts on the computer login do not show up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?: That's my question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-doesnt-show-up-on-the-login/4112fea0-e58a-49ac-b834-61ba0b2c3482
  10. My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?

My microsoft account doesn't show up on the login page of my computer. How do I fix this?: That's my question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-doesnt-show-up-on-the-login/4112fea0-e58a-49ac-b834-61ba0b2c3482