Windows 10: My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.

Discus and support My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Microsoft account called zuushh got banned from Minecraft Few minutes ago. I can't imagine the pain and I swear this is a bug. I haven't played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amorsolo Robles, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.

My Microsoft account called zuushh got banned from Minecraft Few minutes ago. I can't imagine the pain and I swear this is a bug. I haven't played Minecraft for 2 days and when I opened Minecraft I saw this. I'm not really sure if this is a bug or not because this doesn't happen on my other accounts. Zuushh is my main account and I had a good reputation with Minecraft players. I did read the article that the ban is permanent and you cannot remove it Or negotiate with it whatsoever. If I got banned by purpose Then There's gotta be a bad reason. I can't contact Mojang support and I'm crying right now because I've Been playing with this Microsoft account on Mc in my whole life. I really hope my account got mistaken from a ban or my account is just glitched. And I hope someone from Minecraft / or a developer or someone will tell me How do I fix this Or if there's a Pending bug that is going to be fixed soon.i will do anything to get my account backMy Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong. [​IMG]

:)

Amorsolo Robles, Dec 2, 2020

2. Account banned

I wanna know how I got a permanent ban on my account espicially a day before I was due to come off a coms bann I have gotten them to review the case they have upheld there decision but the thing is that I was re banned on 10th of September for apparently
    harassment abuse and threats now correct me if iam wrong but you need to be able to send messages to get banned so my question is why was I banned on the 10th of September for this apparent foul language need help and suggestions cause I personally don't have
    the best reputation but I think it's unfair

Moved from Community Participation Center

ryanberry_791, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 2, 2020
  4. My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.

Xbox ban on different accounts.

i have been banned on my xbox account and i tried to log in to snother account and that is banned too? But ive never done anything wrong on that account... please help?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

harrychidlow, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong.

1. My Microsoft account from Minecraft got banned And I never did anything wrong. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account Minecraft

2. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  3. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  4. I got banned

I got banned: So i was playing on a minecraft private server with my friends, and one of them reported me for joke and i got banned. We were all joking and writing dumb things so i was not annoying anyone. My nickname is _Saaam_it please unban me, i passed months on that game and i spent...
  5. I got banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got banned: So i was playing on a minecraft private server with my friends, and one of them reported me for joke and i got banned. We were all joking and writing dumb things so i was not annoying anyone. My nickname is _Saaam_it please unban me, i passed months on that game and i spent...
  6. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  7. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  8. Redeemed Minecraft with banned account

Redeemed Minecraft with banned account: Hello. A while back I redeemed my free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with an account that had been banned on Xbox Live. The ban happened years ago and I forgot to use my newer account to redeem the code. I'd like to play with friends on other consoles. Is there any way I...
  9. Redeemed Minecraft with banned account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft with banned account: Hello. A while back I redeemed my free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with an account that had been banned on Xbox Live. The ban happened years ago and I forgot to use my newer account to redeem the code. I'd like to play with friends on other consoles. Is there any way I...
  10. Minecraft account ban

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account ban: I have been banned from Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I was messing around in a world chat of mine and was banned because of it. Is there anyway I can get unbanned as I want to play with my friends. My username is Acidic6309. I have already submitted for help on the...