Windows 10: My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

Discus and support My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JM Locsin, Mar 15, 2023.

1. JM Locsin Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up saying that my account did not exist. Only then when I checked the emails from my dad's Outlook, I realized that my Microsoft account's email address had been changed. The changed address ended in "@rambler.ru", and I learned from a friend that it was a malware from Russia, and not a person. For additional information, my Microsoft account is also used for playing on my Xbox, and the username is RetsukoHQ. For safety and privacy reasons I will not

:)

JM Locsin, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 15, 2023
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

Microsoft Account Hacked and Email has been changed to ru*****@rambler.ru

Hey, i really don't know if this is the right area to talk about this, this may take abit of explanation. I came back to my computer to find that my normal email that is connected to my microsoft account i use to access my windows is not what it is but instead was ru*****@rambler.ru now at that moment i did see the actual email address but i was scared that i got hacked i went straight into my administrator and deleted that user which in reality is the user i use every day to do my school work and everything else, i know this was a stupid decision and i hate myself for it but i did made a system restore before i did that and got my user account back but because my windows account was connected to my microsoft account and because they have changed the email to whatever it is ru*****@rambler.ru i cannot do anything, i have looked at the fourms but they need the acutal full email to even begin to recover if its possible. Im sorry if my grammer or how i sentenced things was bad, not the best at english but please is there any way to retrieve my account back?

HenryBarsby, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

1. My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. My microsoft account got hacked!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account got hacked!: My Microsoft account got hacked and change email and password which I can't do anything but the name of the account still unchangedAlfonso sampana is the name of the account that got hacked idk if it can still recover pls help....
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?: My Microsoft, and several other of my accounts was hacked by rabmbler, I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but I can't since they've signed me out of the account. Could I still recover my account?...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?

My Microsoft account was hacked by someone at rambler . ru, Can I get it back?: My Microsoft, and several other of my accounts was hacked by rabmbler, I've been trying to contact Microsoft support but I can't since they've signed me out of the account. Could I still recover my account?...
  5. I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.: I got haked by a Rambler. Ru account and now i can 't play my games anymore how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-haked-by-a-rambler-ru/4ab2473b-9606-4b50-a61a-7320dab0d73d
  6. I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.

I got haked by a Rambler. Ru.: I got haked by a Rambler. Ru account and now i can 't play my games anymore how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-haked-by-a-rambler-ru/4ab2473b-9606-4b50-a61a-7320dab0d73d
  7. My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru

My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler ru: It began a few months ago when I noticed my PC notifying me to log my Microsoft account back in, and when I tried to log it in a message popped up saying that my account did not exist. Only then when I checked the emails from my dad's Outlook, I realized that my Microsoft...
  8. MY microsoft account got hack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY microsoft account got hack: MY microsoft account got hack and the email change twice i tried the recover account that microsoft provide but it got cancelled twice and now im lost i dont know What to do so please help me my original email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then sunddenly...
  9. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT HACKED: I woke up this morning and turned on my xbox and the email was changed to something else. So I went on my email to see what was wrong and it was total logged out. Please help me!...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked: i was going about my day as usual when i noticed something weird, my xbox account wouldnt sign in it just kept saying this microsoft account doesnt exist so i tried using windows hello. when i did it ended up taking me to an account *** Email address is removed for privacy...