Windows 10: My Microsoft account has been hacked

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been hacked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jace Hill1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my email that i use the. Now i no longer have access to this account and whenever i try it says "This Microsoft account doesnt exist"PLEASE HELP!

:)

Jace Hill1, Feb 7, 2023

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Feb 7, 2023
  3. tmm1225 Win User
    Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Feb 7, 2023
  4. PP Mguire Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft account has been hacked

1. My Microsoft account has been hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I'm always logged in. One day not logged in. Did 2 step verification. The code didn't come through my phone yet within a minute I was logged back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/0ae976bc-4597-4dc3-9fb7-2fe3f7dd2b05
  3. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked, transferred to a different email and now has been deleted. None of the account recovery pages work because I can't state the email I am trying to recover because it has been hacked. Is there any way to recover a deleted microsoft account?...
  4. Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?: I received 2 messages and read them a few days late. "Unusual behavior when signing in to a Microsoft account" and "Microsoft account security alert" - and I absolutely didn't recognize provided device, for 100% it wasn't me.When I changed my password and checked my recent...
  5. Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?: I received 2 messages and read them a few days late. "Unusual behavior when signing in to a Microsoft account" and "Microsoft account security alert" - and I absolutely didn't recognize provided device, for 100% it wasn't me.When I changed my password and checked my recent...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked: Hello my account has been hacked yesterday what can i do i know old passwords and email and i also now the hackers email can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/99ee162e-1f2b-463d-b020-f28e313a3b9e
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Seems this is a common thread. So my account got hacked. I noticed it immediately when I got a txt that my phone number had been changed. So I log in, and see that a russian email had been added but I was able to get to Recovery Process after many tries and somehow got to a...