Windows 10: My Microsoft account has been stolen

Discus and support My Microsoft account has been stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Никола Аспарухов, Apr 18, 2024.

1. My Microsoft account has been stolen

Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center

:)

Никола Аспарухов, Apr 18, 2024
  2. PJLLB Win User

Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign into your Microsoft account. There should be a "devices" tab towards the right. Open that tab and remove the device from the list. Also, change your Microsoft account password as recomended.

PJLLB, Apr 18, 2024
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign in to account.live.com. If your device is listed like in screenshot 1, click 'See all'. On the next screen, if you've activated 'Locate device' you'll see it's location if it was signed in. The Remove laptop' option is highlighted. Good Luck.

Attachment 73672
    My Microsoft account has been stolen 73673d1485965496t-laptop-stolen-how-do-i-remove-acces-my-microsoft-account-screenshot_1.jpg

My Microsoft account has been stolen 73674d1485965496t-laptop-stolen-how-do-i-remove-acces-my-microsoft-account-screenshot_2.jpg

mrgeek, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

My Microsoft account has been stolen

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

My Microsoft account has been stolen

1. My Microsoft account has been stolen - Similar Threads - Microsoft account has

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  5. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  6. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  7. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked: So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my...
  9. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked: So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my...
  10. Microsoft Account has been stolen and it is preventing me from changing my account user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account has been stolen and it is preventing me from changing my account user: I have Windows 10, and my email stopped working first because my windows account can not be verified. I tried to verify my account, and the password I was using was incorrect. Tried to change password and noticed the recovery email is not an email I ever used, so I am...