Windows 10: my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

Discus and support my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ThijnDouwma, Sep 15, 2022.

1. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal Microsoft account with my own personal email,which used to be connected to my family on microsoft but I have removed my account from my family years ago.i am unable to use some features due to windows and/or microsoft thinking this account is managed by an organization which doesn't exist.

:)

ThijnDouwma, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings

Confirmed. @maxima's screenshot is from 1511 (or earlier?) that part of Settings had an extensive makeover for 1607. These two screenshots are both from the same PC with different system images restored and logged in with a local account...

1511:

my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists [​IMG]

1607:

my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists [​IMG]

3. DaveM121 Win User
    Having trouble with "Some of these settings are managed by your organization"

Hi Chaitanya4156,

The steps I have listed above are the only things that can cause the 'Organization' error in Windows, either awork or school account causes this, or a 3rd party anti-virus, or those commands should solve this, the only other thing I can suggest is to create a new user account in Windows and move all your data to that account.

DaveM121, Sep 15, 2022
  4. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

Another example of my confusion:

Step 1: Windows/Start button is pressed in the bottom left.

Step 2: Above "Power", "Settings", "Pictures" and "Documents" is my account/email address that I'm currently using to post this question with (which also is the Microsoft account I have my 365 subscription tied to). I click on my account with my personalized icon.

Step 3: Above "Sign out" and "Lock" is "Change account settings" which I click.

Step 4: I'm brought to "Your info" which has my personalized icon, correct email address, listed as the administrator too. I select "Manage my Microsoft account" and am taken to account.microsoft.com and logged in to the same correct email/account. I can see on this page my 365 family subscription is still active and fine.

Step 5: I go back to the "Your info" pop up settings window and below "Manage my Microsoft account" is another link to "Verify", of which I click.

Step 6: The small Microsoft Sign in window appears with prepopulated text saying that the same exact email address that I'm signed in on my computer using, (of which has active 365 subscription and has no issues seen on account.microosft.com when I log in) doesn't exist. The exact text is as follows and red: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

Step 7: When trying to re-enter the same email address, and clicking "Next" in the bottom right of the window, the red text persists that the account doesn't exist.

I can't comprehend how my correct email address which has Microsoft subscriptions simply can't be found or 'doesn't exist'.

Apologies for the long-winded questions, but I'm trying to be as thorough as possible so that anyone can review this and hopefully have a better understanding of the issues I'm having. I'm getting a bit desperate to have this sorted out and any solutions would be extremely valuable to me.

RoyalTines, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

1. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists - Similar Threads - microsoft account being

2. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  3. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists: for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal Microsoft account with my own personal email,which used to be connected to my family on microsoft but I have removed my account from...
  4. my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account is being managed by an organization which doesnt exists: for some weird reason Microsoft/windows thinks my account is being managed by an organization. which is untruei use windows on my own personal Microsoft account with my own personal email,which used to be connected to my family on microsoft but I have removed my account from...
  5. Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login: When i try and login to windows 10 the microsoft account shows and doesnt exist, I cant enter a new account or reset it, the laptop is brand new and i set it up before christmas...
  6. Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account doesnt exist on windows 10 login: When i try and login to windows 10 the microsoft account shows and doesnt exist, I cant enter a new account or reset it, the laptop is brand new and i set it up before christmas...
  7. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: I just made a new gmail account but when I try to sign in to anything it says the account doesnt exist. I made sure to type it in correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/0b5302f0-9e6f-4bee-b6a6-8b2b186edf85
  8. Remove App which doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove App which doesnt exist: Hi, I am pulling my hair out with this. When i go into "Settings" and select "Apps" I have a 40GB app listed as being installed on C Drive Starcraft II. The problem is that it doesn't actually exist on C Drive. The pathway which is listed doesn't exist even when I turn on...
  9. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...
  10. Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Add Microsoft account to activation - doesnt exist in my settings: I am trying to migrate my free Windows 10 upgrade to new PC. The tutorial here : Microsoft Account - Link to Digital License on Windows 10 PC shows that in Settings -> Activation must be "Add a Microsoft Account" piece. I don't have it. Any ideas? Windows version...