Windows 10: My Microsoft Account is compromised

Discus and support My Microsoft Account is compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeSalmon1, Jan 8, 2020.

1. My Microsoft Account is compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on another computer and is tracking my moves using browsing history. Please suggest a way to delete all my accounts and log-ins

:)

MikeSalmon1, Jan 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Account compromised

Hello Ade,

Thank you fo rposting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the Microsoft Account you are using has been compromised which resulted in several security features barring you from making essential changes (including login).

If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

If it still does not help, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Do one of the following:
    A. If you can still sign in to your Microsoft account, you should change your password immediately. This will prevent anyone who knows your password from accessing the account. On the
    Security & privacy page, tap or click Change password and then follow the instructions.

B. If you can't sign in to your account, your password may have been changed. Tap or click
    Can't access your account? Select I think someone else is using my Microsoft account, tap or click
    Next, and follow the instructions.

You can also go directly to the
    Reset your password
    page, and follow the instructions.

Refer: Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 8, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 8, 2020
  4. My Microsoft Account is compromised

Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft Account is compromised

1. My Microsoft Account is compromised - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account compromised

2. Microsoft Account compromised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account compromised: As of recent, I noticed that my Microsoft account email details have been changed to a random spam email, and my password changed. I've tried contacting support but to no avail. I can't recover it, because I was logged out of my account, and my contact details deleted. I...
  3. Microsoft Account compromised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Account compromised: As of recent, I noticed that my Microsoft account email details have been changed to a random spam email, and my password changed. I've tried contacting support but to no avail. I can't recover it, because I was logged out of my account, and my contact details deleted. I...
  4. Microsoft Account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. microsoft account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account compromised: i feel like my microsoft account was hijacked, someone was at my house whos a hacker and i let them on my computer to fix something and they made a microsoft family with my account and put me as the child, now when i go on rewards tab it shows their name...
  6. microsoft account compromised

microsoft account compromised: i feel like my microsoft account was hijacked, someone was at my house whos a hacker and i let them on my computer to fix something and they made a microsoft family with my account and put me as the child, now when i go on rewards tab it shows their name...
  7. Compromised Microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compromised Microsoft accounts?: Hey, I think I have been compromised through IMAP. I dont know any other way they can access my accounts? All my accounts have secured passwords, no malware has been installed or detected by Norton, I have 2 step verification, but now through activity I can see them removes...
  8. Compromised Microsoft accounts?

Compromised Microsoft accounts?: Hey, I think I have been compromised through IMAP. I dont know any other way they can access my accounts? All my accounts have secured passwords, no malware has been installed or detected by Norton, I have 2 step verification, but now through activity I can see them removes...
  9. Compromised Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Compromised Microsoft account: I received an email from Microsoft that the account associated my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** had been compromised because of password changes etc. Unfortunately since this wasn't my main account I used different variations of my name and...
  10. microsoft account compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft account compromised: today I got email that my account may have been compromised then I saw my recent activity at 3.10am there was an attempt to sign in from usa and chile country on the right side it was written sign in failed it means anyone can compromise my account right? where do they got my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft compromised jan 25 2020