Windows 10: My Microsoft account is giving me issues.

Discus and support My Microsoft account is giving me issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I got my new PC, my Microsoft account has had one issue after another. Currently, my account has been blocked, and every time I am asked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bolu 2, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Bolu 2 Win User

My Microsoft account is giving me issues.

Ever since I got my new PC, my Microsoft account has had one issue after another. Currently, my account has been blocked, and every time I am asked to input my number and get a verification code, nothing happens.My account has been stuck like this for months. I just want to sign into my drive and transfer all my stuff to a new Microsoft account. Can anybody help me please? I need help urgently

:)

Bolu 2, Jul 17, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Microsoft account is giving me issues. :(

Zakin, Jul 17, 2022
  4. My Microsoft account is giving me issues.

Changing local account to Microsoft account issue

Hi,

We don't have a specific cause why the issue occur. The error message you provided is a little broad and we can't narrow down the reason behind this issue. To help you, let me suggest that you create a new account with your Microsoft account in it. Please
    follow the steps below on how to create a new account:

• Press Windows key and search for Settings.
    • Select Accounts
    • Under Your emails and accounts, click Add a Microsoft account
    • Follow the on-screen instructions

After making a new Microsoft account, you can copy all the files on your previous user. Please follow steps below:

• Press Windows key and search for File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Local Disk.
    • Select Users then click your previous account.
    • Press Ctrl + A.
    • Locate your new account.
    • Press Ctrl + A again then press Ctrl + V.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

My Microsoft account is giving me issues.

1. My Microsoft account is giving me issues. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account giving

2. Microsoft took away my account and is not giving me the opportunity to get it back. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft took away my account and is not giving me the opportunity to get it back. What...: When I try to log into my account with the correct password, it says "+7 708 938 7342Sign inSign-in is blockedSign-in with +7 708 938 7342 is blocked for one of these reasons:Someone entered the wrong password too many times."And when I try to reset my password, I don’t...
  3. My Microsoft account is giving me issues.

My Microsoft account is giving me issues.: Ever since I got my new PC, my Microsoft account has had one issue after another. Currently, my account has been blocked, and every time I am asked to input my number and get a verification code, nothing happens.My account has been stuck like this for months. I just want to...
  4. Does loggin in with my Microsoft account on Windows gives me permanent access to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does loggin in with my Microsoft account on Windows gives me permanent access to the...: I would like to know if linking my MS account to my Windows computer will give me access to a copy of Windows if I eventually get another computer. Will I be able to login with Microsoft to activate the Windows copy? Even if MS releases a new version of Windows? Thanks right...
  5. Does loggin in with my Microsoft account on Windows gives me permanent access to the...

Does loggin in with my Microsoft account on Windows gives me permanent access to the...: I would like to know if linking my MS account to my Windows computer will give me access to a copy of Windows if I eventually get another computer. Will I be able to login with Microsoft to activate the Windows copy? Even if MS releases a new version of Windows? Thanks right...
  6. Does loggin in with my Microsoft account on Windows gives me permanent access to the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Bitlocker does not give me the option to save to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker does not give me the option to save to a Microsoft account: In general, when saving the recovery key, there is an option "Save to your Microsoft account". I don't have that option. Does it have something to do with me being connected to my organization's network and not having access to that option? I have tried browsing online,...
  8. Microsoft give me my money back.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft give me my money back.: I have been charged 100$ for Office 365 that I haven't known about which was food I was going to survive and eat on but it's not important. And I have not been able to get in contact with a single one of you numbskull boneheads at all for the entirety of this ordeal, so I'm...
  9. My Microsoft account giving Me wrong Laptop computer location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account giving Me wrong Laptop computer location: my Microsoft account found the location of my Laptop computer in Clarksville, Tn. I live in Nashville Tn I have never been in Clarksville, Tn plus my Microsoft account reads my battery is 0% my battery is reading 100% in real time and for last few weeks this is the location...
  10. Windows update giving me issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update giving me issues: Hey after my laptop received an update in April its hasn't been the same afterwards, I can not access the basic functions of windows like getting to my settings, menu, cortana, can not even connect to my WiFi through the mini pop up tab or see my notifications tab.It always...