Windows 10: My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

Discus and support My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ...........My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft account. Is it possible for me to get access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ItzOranged ., Jun 4, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

...........My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft account. Is it possible for me to get access to my Minecraft account again?* Moved from Community Center

:)

ItzOranged ., Jun 4, 2023

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 4, 2023
  3. modder Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Jun 4, 2023
  4. RBGOODS Win User

My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration

I migrated from my Mojang account to Microsoft account and played Minecraft for a month. But now it says I have lost access to Minecraft account and must buy another. I have the original purchase key from 2011. Please how do I fix this problem?

RBGOODS, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

1. My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account security

2. I lost my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Minecraft account: I transfer my Minecraft from mojang to Microsoft 1 year ago but I forgot my Microsoft account Now I can’t login my Minecraft I try use my gmail to login mojang but it said I already transferred my account So I have to use my Microsoft account to login But I forgot my...
  3. I lost my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my Minecraft account: I transfer my Minecraft from mojang to Microsoft 1 year ago but I forgot my Microsoft account Now I can’t login my Minecraft I try use my gmail to login mojang but it said I already transferred my account So I have to use my Microsoft account to login But I forgot my...
  4. My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft...: ...........My Microsoft account security info was deleted and with that i lost access to my Minecraft account. Is it possible for me to get access to my Minecraft account again?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Lost my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my minecraft account: Hi,Just coming here because a while after migrating my mojang account to a microsoft one, I simply couldn't play minecraft anymore. It's like if I hadn't bought the game before....I still have all the informations to log in my accounts and some proof that I owned the game by...
  6. Lost my minecraft account

Lost my minecraft account: Hi,Just coming here because a while after migrating my mojang account to a microsoft one, I simply couldn't play minecraft anymore. It's like if I hadn't bought the game before....I still have all the informations to log in my accounts and some proof that I owned the game by...
  7. My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...

My account was deleted by a hacker and I lost my microsoft account. I then recreated my...: I have several things that were connected to my original Microsoft account. The main thing I am concerned about is the minecraft account I bought and migrated to my microsoft account. The issue is the microsoft account that it was connected to has been hacked and deleted. The...
  8. I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration: I migrated from my Mojang account to Microsoft account and played Minecraft for a month. But now it says I have lost access to Minecraft account and must buy another. I have the original purchase key from 2011. Please how do I fix this problem?...
  9. I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration

I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration: I migrated from my Mojang account to Microsoft account and played Minecraft for a month. But now it says I have lost access to Minecraft account and must buy another. I have the original purchase key from 2011. Please how do I fix this problem?...
  10. security info replaced and now I cannot access my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security info replaced and now I cannot access my account: I received an email today saying that my security info has been replaced after the 30 day waiting period. When I tried to log into my account the old phone number seems to be there and I cannot log in. How can I contact someone at Microsoft to sort this or can someone here...