Windows 10: My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone.

Discus and support My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to download some apps through the Microsoft Store but I realised that the hotmail that I use to login to this windows has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Parag Ale, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Parag Ale Win User

My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone.

Hello,

I recently wanted to download some apps through the Microsoft Store but I realised that the hotmail that I use to login to this windows has been deleted? I've already tried to recover my account but all it says is "Enter a valid email address", is the account gone forever? if so does that mean I can't download any apps or even purchase the game pass without making a new windows account and using a new Microsoft/Hotmail account?

:)

Parag Ale, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. :(

Zakin, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account gone

2. Use my Microsoft account all over my network ????

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use my Microsoft account all over my network ????: I have a network build over many years - more and more computers and replacing of many too - here in my home and I want to be able to access ALL computers with use of my Microsoft account and password and ONLY that single account ! I so sick an tired of these local accounts...
  3. I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...: I am trying to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account, and I'm at the stage where it asks for the computer password. However, I've set up a PIN and I've been using a PIN for roughly a year now. Is there any way to recover the password without resetting the computer?...
  4. The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc

The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc: The Account setting is gone on my personal and my admin account on my pc and i cant aslo change the date. Even if i want to login with my personal account on google it says groupmanagment wont let you do it and if i log in with my school account it works perfectly fine, i...
  5. All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my Microsoft Store apps that used to be in My Library are now gone.: It's probably a coincidence, as this is probably the fault of a recent update, but after reinstalling Windows 10 on one of my laptops it appears that my Microsoft account itself is corrupt now. I've lost all my library of apps in the Microsoft Store. No matter what PC I'm...
  6. My Account, and money, are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account, and money, are gone: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...
  7. When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...: I just restarted my computer and now everything is gone. It's like setting up a brand new computer. Since I'm accessing the internet from a foreign country, the language was also changed from English to Arabic. My files are gone. I don't know how to get them. I figured...
  8. Cannot use my name for my Microsoft account.

Cannot use my name for my Microsoft account.: I tried to put my name "Lach" on my Microsoft account and it says that I cannot because it contains a word or phrase that is not allowed. How do I solve this issue so that my account name has my correct information?...
  9. I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone: i had a microsoft account which i bought Forza Horizon 4 on and then i changed the email of the account into another one for personal reasons and now my new email doesnt have forza .. and my old email has no account .. i have my order number and the full reciept how can i...
  10. Why can't I sign into Windows 10 using my Microsoft account on my Desktop, but I can use...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign into Windows 10 using my Microsoft account on my Desktop, but I can use...: I can use my Microsoft account password to login to my other Windows devices and web sites, but my desktop gives me a message saying my password is incorrect. I'm using Windows 10 Pro. It not connecting to the internet either and it has an Ethernet connection. There are 3...