Windows 10: My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone.

Discus and support My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to download some apps through the Microsoft Store but I realised that the hotmail that I use to login to this windows has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Parag Ale, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Parag Ale Win User

My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone.

Hello,

I recently wanted to download some apps through the Microsoft Store but I realised that the hotmail that I use to login to this windows has been deleted? I've already tried to recover my account but all it says is "Enter a valid email address", is the account gone forever? if so does that mean I can't download any apps or even purchase the game pass without making a new windows account and using a new Microsoft/Hotmail account?

:)

Parag Ale, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. :(

Zakin, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account that I use for my windows is gone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account gone

2. My user account is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user account is gone: I messed up with registery editor to change my username but after restart I got an error that says windows couldn't open my account, I panicked and looked for help on internet few comments said that I should delete the profile with .bak in the end on regedit so I did it. Now...
  3. My user account is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My user account is gone: I messed up with registery editor to change my username but after restart I got an error that says windows couldn't open my account, I panicked and looked for help on internet few comments said that I should delete the profile with .bak in the end on regedit so I did it. Now...
  4. My minecraft account is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft account is gone: I had my Minecraft account for years until the migration to Microsoft was announced, I had many years of hard work put into this account that one day disappeared. When I discovered the migration to Microsoft happened, I paid no attention to it. I tried to log in like usual,...
  5. My minecraft account is gone

My minecraft account is gone: I had my Minecraft account for years until the migration to Microsoft was announced, I had many years of hard work put into this account that one day disappeared. When I discovered the migration to Microsoft happened, I paid no attention to it. I tried to log in like usual,...
  6. Can I use my laptop on my mobile by using My Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my laptop on my mobile by using My Microsoft account?: Hey, My name is James Adaline and I live in Los Angeles. I was planning to travel to New York City, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to bring my laptop with me. So my question is, can I use my laptop on my mobile phone by using my Microsoft account? As we...
  7. Can I use my laptop on my mobile by using My Microsoft account?

Can I use my laptop on my mobile by using My Microsoft account?: Hey, My name is James Adaline and I live in Los Angeles. I was planning to travel to New York City, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to bring my laptop with me. So my question is, can I use my laptop on my mobile phone by using my Microsoft account? As we...
  8. My microsoft account on a laptop I no longer use

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microsoft account on a laptop I no longer use: there are several other computers from where I used to work that I set up for the company and all have my Microsoft account attached to them at start up. How do I go about deleting them? I have deleted the account but will still be accessible for 60 more days.Yes, the...
  9. My Account, and money, are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account, and money, are gone: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...
  10. I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my microsoft account email and my purchases are gone: i had a microsoft account which i bought Forza Horizon 4 on and then i changed the email of the account into another one for personal reasons and now my new email doesnt have forza .. and my old email has no account .. i have my order number and the full reciept how can i...