Windows 10: my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

Discus and support my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yeti Maximus, Apr 23, 2023.

1. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com", normally it would be an easy fix, yes? but it isn't because when it prompts me to sign in, which it usually does, the password that I use is denied and it says that it is false, I have checked spelling and capitalization problems, yet this seems to persist. I am currently incapable of closing outlook without restarting my computer, thank god that I can still use my computer pin to access the d

:)

Yeti Maximus, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 23, 2023
  3. cjayed Win User
    Should my Microsoft Account have administrator privileges?

I just finished reinstalling Windows 10 (Creator version) and decided to have the installation process create a Microsoft Account instead of bypassing that step like I have on other laptops in the past and creating a local account later. After the install I went to Accounts in the settings and saw that the Microsoft Account was listed as an Administrator. I always thought the main user should only have standard privs for security purposes. Thoughts? Should I create a new admin account and try and change the MSA to a standard account?

cjayed, Apr 23, 2023
  4. Teokute Win User

my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

1. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the... - Similar Threads - microsoft account hooked

2. I’m having a problem with hooking up to the internet and it’s a brand new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having a problem with hooking up to the internet and it’s a brand new pc: I got my brand new pc today and started setting it up it got my language my country and the my key board style so then it wanted me to connect to a network for for security and internet but for some reason it will not find any internet and only say not connected to Ethernet...
  3. I’m having a problem with hooking up to the internet and it’s a brand new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having a problem with hooking up to the internet and it’s a brand new pc: I got my brand new pc today and started setting it up it got my language my country and the my key board style so then it wanted me to connect to a network for for security and internet but for some reason it will not find any internet and only say not connected to Ethernet...
  4. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...: When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com", normally it would be an easy fix, yes? but it isn't because when it...
  5. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...: When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com", normally it would be an easy fix, yes? but it isn't because when it...
  6. Problems hooking up to Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems hooking up to Wireless Network: I have an HP computer. It came with Windows 7. Last year I upgraded to Windows 10 at a Tech Store. When I brought my computer home, It couldn't find my home WiFi. It was resolved at the tech store. Windows 10 updated 2 weeks ago and now I have the same problem. Took it...
  7. Major problem with my Aliases

in Browsers and Email
    Major problem with my Aliases: I have three Aliases. The first time I used one of them, I was horrified to discover it showed my real name as well.The email arrived showing the sender as "My real name <alias [email protected]>". So if my real name is Joe Bloggs and the alias I used is JoeBlow 12345 , the...
  8. hooking my phone up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hooking my phone up: how do I hook my Samsung note 10+ phone up to the computer wireless or plug in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hooking-my-phone-up/b47580e5-6dbd-496a-8396-8738092f864a
  9. HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER: I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW YOU GO ABOUT HOOKING UP A TV TO YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE THANK YOU JERRY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hooking-up-a-tv-to-my-computer/9e7caf1d-0758-4ee5-b6ba-11ce0531a783
  10. Having problems setting up my microsoft account on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problems setting up my microsoft account on my new laptop: We have recently bought a new laptop and Im at the stage of setting up my Microsoft account but when I get to the stage of verifying my password it wont accept it and says it invalid. But it has just accepted it when I logged into this Microsoft.com I even tried setting up...