Windows 10: My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So on the 15th of may I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kalub Dunn, May 20, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

So on the 15th of may I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with this email address" so for the past few days I have been digging around to try and find out what happened. That's when I realized the account was hacked and compromised, the new email address was "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" an email I have never seen, and I tried to changed the password for the account but the account has

:)

Kalub Dunn, May 20, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 20, 2023
  3. Rubi Win User
    Hacked email

Thank you for this very clear explanation. Unfortunately, I do not have the kind of specialized hardware or exchange account to do what you suggest.

I find the subject interesting and what you wrote has added to my knowledge on the matter.

Regards.

4. DRDNA Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

email account hacked. please help

If you are using a Android or Ios ...ect. to check email (cell phone or even a tablet) then the breach is probably from this. If indeed this is true then it was probably an app that you installed that is doing it or it is snatching your PW....If you are using such a devise try to remove the account from the mobile device and then change your PW and see if it still gets hacked.

PW=password

Good luck!

DRDNA, May 20, 2023
Thema:

My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

1. My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. my microsoft account was hacked email changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account was hacked email changed: my microsoft account was hacked email changed and on https://account.live.com/acsr it asks me for an email but when i put the email of the hacked account it says it doesn't exist...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked email changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account was hacked email changed: my microsoft account was hacked email changed and on https://account.live.com/acsr it asks me for an email but when i put the email of the hacked account it says it doesn't exist...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed.: I filled out the recovery account option but since the email was changed, i cannot recover it anymore for i have no idea what account i'm recovering for cause idk the new email for my account. I used my account for Minecraft and since i wanna play again, i don't have access...
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed.

My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed.: I filled out the recovery account option but since the email was changed, i cannot recover it anymore for i have no idea what account i'm recovering for cause idk the new email for my account. I used my account for Minecraft and since i wanna play again, i don't have access...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...: So on the 15th of may I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked email changed, and the person added 2FA and the mobile...: So on the 15th of may I was playing Minecraft Java Edition and I was logged out, so I tried logging back in to no avail. That's when I went to Microsoft.com and I needed to log in, I typed in my email and I got an error message that said "there is not Microsoft account with...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked and they changed the email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked and they changed the email.: there is no way to get it back because they keep denying my acsr form, how can i talk to someone from microsoft over the phone to figure this out. When optus got hacked in australia i lost my accounts for everything as i could no change my passwords fast enough, someone has...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked and they changed the email.

My microsoft account was hacked and they changed the email.: there is no way to get it back because they keep denying my acsr form, how can i talk to someone from microsoft over the phone to figure this out. When optus got hacked in australia i lost my accounts for everything as i could no change my passwords fast enough, someone has...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked and they changed the email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security