Windows 10: My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianMozzetta1, Jul 17, 2020.

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they said i could do is keep trying to recover using the recovery tool. The support phone call was ZERO help, I informed them that I had the hackers probably fake email address, that pops up when i attempt to sign in using my security key, they did not take the email address, nor did they seem to care about helping find and/or stopping any purchases made under my account. I checked my credit cards and found that the hacker made a purchase through the Microsoft store . I've already disputed that charge with my card institution and that process is now on-going. Please help!

:)

BrianMozzetta1, Jul 17, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 17, 2020
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

Changing a hacked email address associated with Windows 10 account

Hello - I had a email address ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - YAHOO ) that has been hacked. I now have a Gmail account and all of my personal accounts have been changed. The last remaining one is my Windows 10 account. I have used the form provided by Microsoft to confirm
    my account (which of course uses the hacked email account to confirm) and they have responded that they cannot confirm my ownership...yet I have no problem logging into Windows 10 - although my Office Outlook 2010 is pretty much dead in the water. I need to
    find out if there is a way to associate my Gmail account to my Microsoft account and dump the hacked sbcglobal.net one. Any good suggestions ? Hopefully I can get an answer on my Outlook.com account. Thank you in advance - Steve in Kentucky

StevenOverton, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked., changed the email address, cannot sign in to see activity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked., changed the email address, cannot sign in to see activity...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times, but it has now locked the account. My last option is to contact Microsoft Support. The recovery tool isn't working because apparently the information I put in isn't enough for a verification. The email...
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked., changed the email address, cannot sign in to see activity...

My Microsoft account was hacked., changed the email address, cannot sign in to see activity...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times, but it has now locked the account. My last option is to contact Microsoft Support. The recovery tool isn't working because apparently the information I put in isn't enough for a verification. The email...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they said i could do is keep trying to recover using the recovery tool. The support phone call was ZERO help, I informed them that I...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...

My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, made purchase, cannot sign...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they said i could do is keep trying to recover using the recovery tool. The support phone call was ZERO help, I informed them that I...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, I cannot sign in and cannot...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, I cannot sign in and cannot...: I tried the ACSR form but when I try it and put in the email of the account that has been hacked it says there is no account with that email associated with it, but that is because the hacker probably changed the email to their email. So what do I do?...
  9. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, I cannot sign in and cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, I cannot sign in and cannot...: I tried the ACSR form but when I try it and put in the email of the account that has been hacked it says there is no account with that email associated with it, but that is because the hacker probably changed the email to their email. So what do I do?...
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, I cannot sign in and cannot...