Windows 10: My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

Discus and support My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ive done everything and i cant get my main account back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Malachi Warren, Oct 7, 2022.

1. My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

Ive done everything and i cant get my main account back

:)

Malachi Warren, Oct 7, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 7, 2022
  3. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Oct 7, 2022
  4. My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

1. My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email - Similar Threads - microsoft account was

2. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  3. Minecraft account hacked and email taken off Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account hacked and email taken off Microsoft account?: A while ago I was trying to fix this December 2022 when it was happening and there was 0 help. I couldn't talk to a single person and I couldn't use a password reset thing because whoever hacked my account took my email off my Microsoft account. When I put my email in it says...
  4. Minecraft account hacked and email taken off Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account hacked and email taken off Microsoft account?: A while ago I was trying to fix this December 2022 when it was happening and there was 0 help. I couldn't talk to a single person and I couldn't use a password reset thing because whoever hacked my account took my email off my Microsoft account. When I put my email in it says...
  5. Minecraft account hacked and email taken off Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email: Ive done everything and i cant get my main account back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-taken-by-sone-163com/3b7c4539-ee96-4471-a84c-2035e7d62468
  7. My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account was taken by sone 163.com email: Ive done everything and i cant get my main account back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-taken-by-sone-163com/3b7c4539-ee96-4471-a84c-2035e7d62468
  8. Microsoft account alias "Email already taken."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account alias "Email already taken.": I was trying to add an existing email not outlook to make it easier for me to login. But when I entered that email to create another alias it said "Email already taken. Please try another one." Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. Changing email in Microsoft account says alias already taken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing email in Microsoft account says alias already taken: I am trying to change the email address in my Microsoft account in Windows 10, and when I type in the other email it says that it is already in use. Well, it's my email address and I don't have a Microsoft account with that email.... Don't know what to do..... I tried to...
  10. Microsoft Account hacked and taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account hacked and taken over: This has been about the most absurd experience of my life dealing with security issues. The short version: My main Microsoft account was taken over. Microsoft won't pick up phones and the one time I did get through was during the month long "security hold" that even they...